[Paid][Closed] Looking for a GUI for a 18+ RPG project

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ark_Thompson

[Paid][Closed] Looking for a GUI for a 18+ RPG project

#1 Post by Ark_Thompson »

Hello,

We're currently looking for a GUI that would be interested in making all the UI elements of the RPG game we're working on. In case you're interested, here's our site: https://blueaxolotl.com/

Now, about the job, here are some key points to be aware of :

- While most of the work will probably stay away from the 18+ content, it's better if the applicant is okay with extreme content (Nothing violent/guro, though)

- Ideally, the designer would remain available to work on future UI elements (The whole base is planned for now but there are future extra elements that will be needed at some point in the future.) Of course, adjustments can be done to make the schedule as flexible as possible.

- We'd like to work with someone able to provide either sketches and/or quick prototypes cause we won't be able to provide 100% details about the UI (I'm only talking about the visual look, not the UX part)

- Schedule-wise the first big batch needs to be ready for mid-December (that's the whole menuing, the speech window and the battle UI).

- The game will have a fantasy setting.

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

Thank you.
Last edited by Ark_Thompson on Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

nonlogical_coder
Organization: Nonlogical Coder
itch: nonlogicalcoder

Re: [Paid][Open] Looking for a GUI for a 18+ RPG project

#2 Post by nonlogical_coder »

Hi. Thank you for posting this. This got my attention and I want to know more about this, perhaps we can talk about this in discord? Feel free to hit me up, I tend to appear offline even though I'm online, thanks :).
nonlogical.coder#0326

Nermak

#3 Post by Nermak »

Are you still looking for someone?

Ark_Thompson

#4 Post by Ark_Thompson »

Sorry, the recruitment process was done outside lemmasoft and I totally forgot to update the post. I apologize -_-

The spot has been taken for a long time ^^'