Looking for dedicated main Writer & Creative Partner (who have a lot of free time) for Fantasy Visual Novel (all-aged)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
pandacare

Looking for dedicated main Writer & Creative Partner (who have a lot of free time) for Fantasy Visual Novel (all-aged)

#1 Post by pandacare »

I need a partner, who does not have a full-time job, nor a student who needs to study, or work. As well as, who can finish 100kish in 3 months roundish.
Compensation will be discussed personally.

If you are willing to work with me, send me a message of your discord on the comment below, or reply to me
=====================================
I want my story to similar to how fast pace, and story similar to Solo Leveling (Korean manga)
If you do not know what is Solo-Leveling is, please read first before sending me a message

Selling Points include:
1. Very fast pace
2. Power flex

Angie
Regular

Re: Looking for dedicated main Writer & Creative Partner (who have a lot of free time) for Fantasy Visual Novel (all-age

#2 Post by Angie »

Here's my portfolio:https://angeladefrost.wixsite.com/website/blog
My base rate begins at 0,05$/word and since you expect a lot of work done in short period of time, I will not go below that.
You can reach me at Angeh#0412
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder