[Open][Paid][Revshare] - Looking for Writers for Multiple VNs projects!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dulcet Games
Completed: Sweet Elite, Kortia
Projects: Sweet Elite, Kortia
Organization: Dulcet Games Inc.
Tumblr: dulcetgames

[Open][Paid][Revshare] - Looking for Writers for Multiple VNs projects!

#1 Post by Dulcet Games »

Hello everyone,
We’re looking for a bunch of new writers in order to develop multiple games. We’re a new studio looking to change the VN world.
We are a small development studio based in Montreal, Canada. Our team is responsible for Sweet Elite (https://www.dulcetgames.com/sweetelite) and Kortia (https://www.dulcetgames.com/kortia). We have even more games scheduled to release in 2021.

Our main goal to spread happiness. Our creators are all passionate about bringing value to their players and want nothing more than to make the community happy. Our players are part of the Dulcet family, forever and always.

Today, we are helping independent creators tell their story by sharing our homemade game engine with the world.

Learn more about us here: https://www.dulcetgames.com/about
We’re looking for writers who want to write their own visual novel. If you’re a team of creators (writers, artists, etc.) then great! We want you too. Ultimately, we want people who want to tell a story.

We’ve developed our own unique visual novel engine. It’s simple, efficient and accessible to anymore. There is no coding involved. At all. You can ditch Ren’Py and focus on what you care about: your game. Just bring your storytelling skills to us, and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Simply put, we need you to:
• write to the best of your abilities.
• have a good spirit: we’re looking for people with vision and dedication to their dreams.

This means we will accommodate you with everything else. Your sole focus will be to write your script.

You choose how you get paid: % of sales (Revshare), fixed amount, etc. Anything is possible. We’re open to discussion.

We’re still small, and we believe in incremental improvements. We’re looking for people who want to embark on this journey with us… do you want to change the world with us?
The best way to contact us is through adding me, Serena, on Discord (pinkernox #3066). You can also shoot us an email at contact@dulcetgames.com. Feel free to DM us on Instagram and Twitter as well! You may also reply to this thread and we’ll contact you.
Please use whatever method you are more comfortable with, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us!
We are a small independent gaming studio focused on creating games with engaging stories and art! We focus on our players and truly love what we do.
Instagram: @dulcetgames
Twitter: @dulcetgames
Tumblr: @dulcetgames
Email us: contact@dulcetgames.com

Angie
Regular

Re: [Open][Paid][Revshare] - Looking for Writers for Multiple VNs projects!

#2 Post by Angie »

Hey there, I tried to add you on Discord, but it's not possible to add you. Just thought I'll let you know.
I send you an e-mail instead, hope to hear back from you.
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

Dulcet Games
Completed: Sweet Elite, Kortia
Projects: Sweet Elite, Kortia
Organization: Dulcet Games Inc.
Tumblr: dulcetgames

#3 Post by Dulcet Games »

Angie wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:53 pm Hey there, I tried to add you on Discord, but it's not possible to add you. Just thought I'll let you know.
I send you an e-mail instead, hope to hear back from you.
Thanks for telling me! I changed my discord settings.
I believe I received your email. You'll hear back from me soon!
We are a small independent gaming studio focused on creating games with engaging stories and art! We focus on our players and truly love what we do.
Instagram: @dulcetgames
Twitter: @dulcetgames
Tumblr: @dulcetgames
Email us: contact@dulcetgames.com

arcdawn
Regular

#4 Post by arcdawn »

Hi there! I sent you a discord friend request! Hope to hear back soon ^^

Wolfblood Games
Completed: Typical Werewolf Love Story, Witchy Kisses, Devil Datin', Inner Hellfire
Projects: Roll For Romance
itch: baphoworks
Discord: _Gentle_Rain_#6491

#5 Post by Wolfblood Games »

Hello! I've emailed you about writing for you! Hope to hear back soon!

The Yaoi Empire
Regular
Projects: Fatal Moon: The Devil's Academia, Dynasty Of Broken Jade, Friendship & Stuff
itch: TheYaoiEmpire
Discord: clownbabygamzee

#6 Post by The Yaoi Empire »

is this still available? I'm a writer and I'm definitely interested, add me on discord, Diego-Dio-Joestar#6842