[CLOSED] [PAID] OR [RevShare] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruit CG_artist (non-creative, just illustrating) & more

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dav
Regular
Projects: Fancy Future

[CLOSED] [PAID] OR [RevShare] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruit CG_artist (non-creative, just illustrating) & more

#1 Post by Dav »

Hello !

Presentation
  • We are a team of 10ish people, composers, writer, translators (4 languages so far), programmers...[etc]
  • We're developing a SERIES of visual novels, organized like this :
    The GUI is ready, the story is ready, sprites are almost ready (they're ready for the early release, as we have 20+ original characters it takes some time)
    Side note : the main game NSFW content is on a patch, so we have a PG13 base game to share/show
  • Our sprites appearance :
  • Our GUI appearance :
    and (with a placeholder BG)
  • I will not show the CG_artist work as it's obviously NSFW...
  • The writer rant :
    The "philosophy" behind the project, is to question the religious influences of our society (including, but not limited to, shame, prudishness, fear of death, ego...etc) and how things could be without it, but also to question the paradigm of the "totalitarian merchant system" (capitalism & neoliberalism), and finally to criticise sarcastically our system through caricature. Of course this is done with subtility and these will never be mentioned in game, as the player experience will remain light, and he shouldn't notice this aspect of the game, he'll just evolve in different civilization that should appear consistent and realistic while having a totally different organization and point of view. The game is also designed to question the matter of intelligence, as its core mechanics break the popular misconception around the IQ, letting the player choose freely its IQ at the very beginning of the game, so he could experience directly how the highest IQ is a disability and not a "gift" (as well as the lowest IQ), both have pros and cons, (the less cons being for an average IQ).
Recruitment
  • Prerequisites :
    • You must be of legal age in your country to see NSFW material.
    • You must have a decent level of english or french, as we're CREATING, and not copying, a lot of concepts and explanations won't have existing references to communicate through pictures.
    • You must be free to commit on a project for 2 years at least.
    • You must be passionate with what you do, and with the project, if you are more motivated by the incomes than anything else you probably won't last long
My main partner (CG_Artist) had to leave because she is pregnant for the second time in 3 years, first time i decided to wait for her, but this time we realized that with 2 young childs and a full time job she wouldn't really have enough time to draw anymore, so i decided to recruit, she will still be able to help from time to time though. So :
  • CG_Artist : You will become one of the most important person of the project, so i'll be picky on recruitment, i need someone able to draw a lot, and fast if possible, if you live in EU we could even consider hiring you full time if you want. The artist must have a good feeling for proportions, anatomy and perspective, be comfortable with foreshortening, and draw perfectly feet/breasts/genitals. The style can be anime/realistic/manga or a mix of these it' s not a problem since all the arts will have to be re-done to have a consistent aesthetic. Cell-shading or soft-shading are both fine. 3D models are a no go, unless you plan to make full blender animations (with the highest standard) which is an option i'm not particularly looking for but i may consider if i meet the good artist.
    Paid on task or revshare (25% of the patreon's incomes -which is really huge considering the size of the team-)
    Pace expected : at least one finished drawing per week
    Versatility needed : some characters have unusual anatomy, longer bones, extra vertebras, different ribcage or skull... etc.
    The content feature almost everything outside gay/yaoi, futa, blood, gore, bestiality, anything non-consensual, nor of course illegal content in EU. I didn't include too unusual fetishes in the game design (scat/diapers/pissing...[etc]) but if the artist want to make them autonomously they will be distributed under a separate "extreme" patch and i'm ok to make the programming for it.
    Most scenes are designed to include 3+ of the 4 sexual triggers identified in Ogas & Gaddam (2012) study : [1 breasts, 2 buttocks, 3 feet, 4 penis, vulva, anus], and include lingeries/high heels/platform heels/stockings...etc (simple nudity almost never happens).
    And finally, you need to be able to remember and take in account all the informations i will give you, here are some example to show you how detailled the descriptions are :
    Image Image
    PS : This is for a total of approximately 100ish H-scenes, so approximately 300 main pictures + variations. Sooo it's a long term position.
  • [CLOSED]BG_artist :
    We are looking for someone able to HAND draw, a RELIABLE BG_artist, not a creative that is willing to express himself and create, but one that will illustrate very precise descriptions i make.
    -Photobashers, 3D-modelers and such are a NO-NO, simply because the designs i created are NOT POSSIBLE to modelize properly (unless you know how to create easily surfaces from 6th+ degree B-spline and make a full room entirely with it... it's pretty simple to hand draw if you're skilled at drawing, but almost impossible to modelize... And other designs would just require a supercomputer, like drawing a giant "liana tree", of 60meters high, made of 10cm thick lianas (that's more than 1000 lianas, entangled together...) ).
    The artist needs to be versatile, the game needs BGs, fully detailed, with tons of vegetation, mechanical/steampunk, cold concrete factories/building, underground caves... etc etc.
    Here is a "glimpse" of the BGs that are needed :
    The style of the artist can be cartoony, realistic, detailed, it doesn't really matter as long as you're able to draw accurately what is depicted.
    Due to recurring problems with artists (i did pay for 24+ "tests" with an approx cost of 100$ each, now the artists disappeared i got 2400+$ of useless stuff...), i don't pay for tests anymore, it's either RevShare, either ten backgrounds pack at once after a free test

• SFX : we are looking for someone CREATING sounds FX, not someone "harvesting" them on the web
  • Voice Actors : we are looking for expressive people, with a clear identity in the voice, verbal tics, weird expression, accents... etc are wanted. Voice range from warm soft deep whispering to high pitched "loli" voices are welcome, as we have plenty of characters, it's pretty easy to find someone suitable.
    All the voices needed are female voices, except one type of voice : warrior, deep, VERY low pitched voices, we need 3 voice actor for these. ( "basso profundo" : someone with a natural voice pitched around the note F2 or lower )
    Rates are 5$/200 words, with extra 5$ for each NSFW scene due to moans and noises
  • Proofreaders : We are looking for proofreaders native english, that speaks french as a second language, a good understanding of both is needed.

Most positions are given the choice between "freelancing" (paid on task) and revshare (or a mix of the 2) at the beginning, and can't change their choice then.
Before anyone ask, our budget, is adequate with our poject, and i will not give further information about that, i don't want to "bait" the greedy people that always prove to be the unreliable ones long term wise. We remain an indie game team, and the rates we pay are the lower tier rates of the market. (also...the game will be distributed for free)

If you are interested by a position, or if you want more informations (like a summary of the story, but be prepared for a WALL of text), you can contact me by mail : cogitamoth(a)hotmail(dot)com (sorry for the format, i'd like to avoid webcrawler robots to list my mail) or on discord Dav#7846. Always specify explicitly the position you apply for, your rates and give samples of your work in first message. (no external links to rates)

Thanks for the time you spent to read me !
Regards,
Last edited by Dav on Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Dav
Regular

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruiting SFX, CG_artists (NSFW or SFW), BG_artist, translators and Voice Actors

#2 Post by Dav »

I updated the description, we're still recruiting !

Kuritsu
itch: kuritsu

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] OR [RevShare] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruiting SFX, CG_artists NSFW or SFW, translators, Voice Actors

#3 Post by Kuritsu »

Hi, I can help you with the voice acting, I have a deep voice (male), also could help you with translation if you wanted to translated from English to Spanish. If you want my help please message me to my Discord: Kuri Videos#4398 or my email: oliverason2603@gmail.com. Greetings!

Dav
Regular

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] OR [RevShare] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruit SFX & BG_artist (non-creative, just illustrating what i depi

#4 Post by Dav »

Sorry for the delay, but i don't come here every day as i expected ppl to contact me on discord or mail as i asked, i've just added you on discord ^^

RVB
Regular
Organization: Brat Prince Productions
Deviantart: aambrosio

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] OR [RevShare] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruit SFX & BG_artist (non-creative, just illustrating what i depi

#5 Post by RVB »

Would love to do some voice acting!
https://youtu.be/hssNxuGDV8c
Here is a link to my demo.
I can be contacted via email at bratprinceproductions[@]gmail.com

Thanks!

Dav
Regular

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] OR [RevShare] Fancy Future [NSFW] recruit CG_artist &more (non-creative, just illustrating)

#6 Post by Dav »

I edited the description again and now recruit a CG_artist.
Some samples to avoid the empty bump, finished backgrounds :