HEROTOME [CLOSED]: UX, SFX, BGM and more acronyms!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Wudgeous
Regular
Tumblr: herotome
itch: wudgeous

HEROTOME [CLOSED]: UX, SFX, BGM and more acronyms!

#1 Post by Wudgeous »

Okay it's been like, less than 24 hours, and I'mmmm gonna have to tentatively close the thread before any more of you incredible, talented people hit up my DMs! Will re-open in the future with other positions as they arise. (:
  • 16th January 2021
Background Artist has been hired!
UX Consultant has been hired!
Open roles: Composer, Discord Sticker Artist

In a world where superheroes work as officially sanctioned, crime-fighting celebrities, you’ve secured a job as a hero’s aide.

Your agency is full of the most powerful, most attractive men and women in the nation, and your new mentor adores you. You’re very lucky, you know.

Although, you’d feel much luckier if only your landlord would pay back your deposit, and if heroes weren’t being murdered in the streets.

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇──◇───────────◇──◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

Hi-ho, Wudgey here!

I’m biting the bullet and looking to expand the development team for my dumb superhero dating sim. Art, writing, design, and code are well underway (over 17,000 words), and I hope to release the early demo sometime this year. The full game will be free-to-play/freemium.

Click here to view the full job listing

I'll likely update this thread as needs arise.

Need more information about us?

[*]Testimonials on working with me
[*]Social media

[*]A sneak peek at one of our animated CGs:

COMPENSATION

Let me know your rates! Payment will be made via paypal.
Since I am financing this game out of pocket, we may have to discuss a payment schedule for deliverables exceeding 100USD; but I am, regardless, very quick to pay invoices.

DEADLINES

This is a passion project, and I am a patient person. As long as we have consistent and candid communication about our progress, I see no need to set hard deadlines.

CONTACT

Please comment on this thread or DM me here on lemmasoft with the following information:
>The position you’re interested in.
>A portfolio of your previous work.
>Your rates, and an estimate of how long you take to complete tasks.

If I think we sound like a match, I will provide my email or discord for a more detailed follow-up. :)

It may take a while for me to get back with you - please be patient! I'll try to check as often as I can in the first 48 hours of posting this ad.

I look forward our future of making something beautiful.

Much love,
Wudgey.
Last edited by Wudgeous on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Have confidence. Let go of perfectionism. I love you!
A superhero dating sim in fresh hot development!

You can also keep up with me on Twitter and Itch!

brightbone

Re: HEROTOME [PAID]: UX, BGs, SFX, BGM and more acronyms!

#2 Post by brightbone »

Sent an email to the address in the google doc!

Wudgeous
Regular
Tumblr: herotome
itch: wudgeous

Re: HEROTOME [PAID]: UX, BGs, SFX, BGM and more acronyms!

#3 Post by Wudgeous »

Hi everyone, open disclosure, I have a total of 6 applicants currently in review.
I expect it will take a day or two to finalize discussions, after which I will update the thread with which positions have and have not been filled.

edit: Thread updated
Have confidence. Let go of perfectionism. I love you!
A superhero dating sim in fresh hot development!

You can also keep up with me on Twitter and Itch!