[OPEN] [REVSHARE] Writer/Artist seeking Co-Writer/Partner 18+ (Denpa, Horror, Drama, Romance, Mystery) PC/Switch

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
EVAPilot

[OPEN] [REVSHARE] Writer/Artist seeking Co-Writer/Partner 18+ (Denpa, Horror, Drama, Romance, Mystery) PC/Switch

#1 Post by EVAPilot »

This is not a commission-based position.

I'm currently looking for another writer and plot builder to develop visual novels 18+ (NSFW) and long-term partnership for projects. I am a writer, graphic designer/illustrator, music composer, and Unity developer. I have been working solo for a while but I am now seeking a partner because I prefer working with another writer on plot building and route development but also looking to meet like-minded individuals ^^ In short, I'm looking for another writer and VN enthusiast that won't lose interest working on a large project and has a passion for the medium.

In terms of writing preferences, experience with philosophical and psychological elements is a huge plus. I am mostly influenced by the Denpa genre and would prefer to keep the writing in the genre of early 2000s novels like Sayonara o Oshiete ~Comment te Dire Adieu~, Kusarihime ~Euthanasia~, Subarashiki Hibi, etc, I think the right person will understand what that means in terms of adult-oriented content (I don't want to spoil those novels for anyone who hasn't read them so I will leave it at that). Some experience with writing would be preferable and obviously 18+

If you have other skills, that's great too and we could collaborate on other aspects of development if that's the case but if not, I would at the very least like to find a single partner (no writing teams) for route scenarios and writing/plotting if I can find someone that's interested (granted they are not sensitive to explicit material or have moral inhibitions regarding fictional characters). I would prefer to work with someone who isn't afraid to push the boundaries and isn't resistant to plot devices that may be perceived as controversial or triggering (I don't know if that goes without saying considering the 3 influences I listed here). That being said, definitely hmu if your interested, looking forward to hearing from any like-minded writers or aspiring visual novel devs! ^^

PM or Discord (Kenji#7684)
Last edited by EVAPilot on Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 30 times in total.

Maple0
IRC Nick: Maple

Re: [REVSHARE] Writer/Artist looking for Co-Writer/Partner 18+ (Denpa, Horror, Drama, Slice of Life, Romance, Mystery)

#2 Post by Maple0 »

Can I have your discord or email I would love to work with you.

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: [OPEN] [REVSHARE] Writer/Artist seeking Co-Writer/Partner 18+ (Denpa, Horror, Drama, Romance, Mystery) PC/Switch

#3 Post by alexei »

Just sent you a private message.

ghost47

Re: [OPEN] [REVSHARE] Writer/Artist seeking Co-Writer/Partner 18+ (Denpa, Horror, Drama, Romance, Mystery) PC/Switch

#4 Post by ghost47 »

This sounds really interesting. Kusarihime and Subahibi are some of my favourite VN's, so I'll be looking forward to the results. Unfortunately, I don't really have enough time at the moment to work on any other projects. Best of luck with this though.