[Closed][Paid/Revshare] Looking for Writer for VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Jinxuu

[Closed][Paid/Revshare] Looking for Writer for VN

#1 Post by Jinxuu »

Interested in Finding a Writer for a Romantic Visual Novel

Hello, I am hoping to begin working on a project that I've been interested in for awhile. It is the first of a series of visual novels I have planned. I tried to start this project earlier but found myself going about it all wrong, which is why I want to begin by laying down the story first. The visual novel itself is about a young man with many paranormal secrets falling for the main character. It'll have slightly more adult themes so if you aren't comfortable with that do not present interest. I will present more details about the VN to prospective writers.

If you are interested in a rewarding opportunity, please contact me via Discord(Jinxuu#3668). I will want an example of your previous writing so that I might judge if you are fit for the style I'm looking for, which is slightly comedic and light hearted. Also, knowledge of the styles of visual novels and dating sims would be helpful for anyone who joins the project.

Will discuss payment and revenue share one-on-one. I welcome any and all questions.

Thank you for your interest in joining my project and I hope to be in contact with you soon!