Looking For Anyone Who Can Create A Music Room

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Shadow17

Looking For Anyone Who Can Create A Music Room

#1 Post by Shadow17 »

Okay guys I'm back with another question
and I would like to add a music room.

I'm not picky or anything I already checked the official Ren'py site about creating a Music Room
Just thought I would be able to find someone who already created one and would share theirs with me.

Some of the things I might want for my Music Room are

Must display the Song Title, Artist Name and The Cover art.
Must be a way to Repeat the song, Pause the song, Skip, Rewind and Fast Forward the song.
And lastly Must be able to control the volume.

Please and thank you

You guys help me before I know one of you can do it again :)

RockStar8

Re: Looking For Anyone Who Can Create A Music Room

#2 Post by RockStar8 »

Hey! I am a coder and I know how to code in Ren'Py.
So, I can create a music room for you. But there are some clarification needed. Like is this a paid work? is there a deadline?
Also it will be pretty hard to display the album art and artist name from the music files.
Anyway, if you would like to discuss this further please provide your Discord or Email where we can discuss stuff in real time.

Thank you!

Bunnymom
Completed: Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting)
Projects: Asathera Chronicles (Lead Programmer WIP), Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting), Kemono Friends Opening Day(Lead Programmer/Porting), Messy Academy (resolution upscale),
IRC Nick: BunnyMom
Github: github.com/MadisonStevens98
Discord: thegamegirl#3782

Re: Looking For Anyone Who Can Create A Music Room

#3 Post by Bunnymom »

Hi there, if you need a programmer still for this feel free to message me here, or on my discord thegamegirl#3782
Here is a link to my own post offering my services, you can also see my resume there:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=60132

I am a professional programmer with multiple degrees, and have worked on many renpy and python projects. I also have references if you need them!