[PAID][OPEN] Cleaning Up!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Vennnot

[PAID][OPEN] Cleaning Up!

#1 Post by Vennnot »

Hello everyone,

I am programming a lewd game. I am in need of an artist to produce backgrounds, sprites and 'scenes'. UI would also be nice but I'm still unsure since I've found some decent free assets online.

Backgrounds are exactly what they sound like and I would be needing approximately 8 (day and night.)

Sprites are characters that are shown when you talk in dialogue and I would be needing 16 (with slight facial (smiling, shocked, etc) and body variations).

Scenes would be simply a piece where the character is having sex with another individual and the foreground is in focus while the background is a bit blurred. I would be needing 15 of these.

Like I said, this is an adult game with strong sexual themes, if you are uncomfortable with this then do not apply.

If you are interested feel free to message me at vennnot@gmail.com with your portfolio, rates, preferred method of payment and acknowledgement that you are at least 18 years of age.

I'm not asking for a specific art style because I am happy to see what's out there and maybe even try something new.

If you are so inclined you can also opt to receive 50% of the proceeds of Patreon (after taxes) over the development lifetime of the game and thereafter. We can also arrange a number if between. If not interested that's fine as well.

When you Email me please include in the header [ARTIST CLEANING UP]

thank you very much and have a nice day.

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: [PAID][OPEN] Cleaning Up!

#2 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya~
I've also sent an email just in case!
If you are still looking for an artist I'd love to do it! My style is somewhere in between anime and cartoon. You'll find examples and prices here: https://sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com
You can also contact me via discord (sterkiherz#7005) or email: sterki.herz@gmail.com
Thank you for reading and have a nice day~
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“