[NSFW] [Writer] The Deepest Dungeon (Browser Game) Recruiting

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ChaosCircle

[NSFW] [Writer] The Deepest Dungeon (Browser Game) Recruiting

#1 Post by ChaosCircle »

Project:
https://www.thedeepestdungeon.com (NSFW 18+; WIP; Very early on so 0% completed)

Pairings will be: M/F, F/F, M/M, F/Futa, M/Futa

Main Kinks will be: Furry, Monstergirls/guys, Corruption, Transformation

So essentially it is a game with two parts. The first part is the tutorial area where you rescue prostitutes (of multiple genders) being abused by their pimps. You beat up the pimp, rescue the girl/guy/futa/whatever. This is the demo project I'm working on completing before I make a public pitch to recruit people.

The second phase of the game is you dungeon dive under the city similar to Darkest Dungeon with multiple layers/areas where you hunt monsters and fight bosses until you reach the depths of the dungeon where a great evil resides. That evil once, defeated, brings about the end of the game. The goal is to try to provide endless replay-ability through random mechanics (random items like you'd find in Diablo or Path of Exile) and extensive sidequests you may skip (or not be eligible for due to gender/race/etc) or play as your heart desires. These side quests always have sexual rewards in the form of a willing woman/man/futa.

The dungeon dive encounters have optional sexual "victory" (dominant) and sexual "defeat" (submissive) scenes. These scenes would be consensual in nature due to the corruption stemming from the Great Evil in the depths of the dungeon. He has basically turned everyone in his influence into sex crazed maniacs.

Developer:
A small team which is available to be contacted via discord here: https://discord.gg/fFbHb4P88R

Looking for:
Writers

Employment Type:
Revenue Share of 20%. We provide revenue share for X months based on your contributions. The more you contribute, the longer your revenue share will last. Revenue share may be staggered with other creators depending on team size. (i.e. If we have 10 people. You get the odd months for revenue share, someone else gets the even months for revenue share. If you have two months of revenue share, that would cover Month 1 & Month 3.)

Work commitment:
Long term is the ideal but short term (i.e. Single character's worth of art/writing) are also acceptable.

Preferred method of contact:
Please join our Discord to talk to us.

Job Description:
We are looking for writers willing to write what they are asked to write but are creative enough to create interesting characters. (i.e. We ask you to write a male prostitute with an Intro Scene, Combat Scene, Reward Scene, and three sex scenes. We don't micromanage the details of that character/scenes beyond that and ask you to work with one of our artists on the art.)

We are looking for character artists willing to draw busts as well as full body clothed/nude for various human and monster characters. You are expected to work with the writers to come up with/draw characters that are appropriate to the scenes being written.

We are open to playtesters/proofreaders who are interested in the game as well but it'll be awhile before we'd want to employ your services. You are welcome to hang out in our discord until that time comes. Also if you're just interested in the idea of the game and want to be pinged when we launch, feel free to hang out for that too :)

If you are a programmer who is interested in the project, I might open source it in the future (I'm not sure how I'll dummy content atm is the reason I haven't) and accept pull requests. If you join our discord to hang out, that would help prioritize that as a point of interest for people.
Last edited by ChaosCircle on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosCircle

Re: [NSFW] [Writer] [Artist] The Deepest Dungeon (Browser Game) Recruiting

#2 Post by ChaosCircle »

We are no longer looking for artists. Thank you everyone who has applied

ChaosCircle

Re: [NSFW] [Writer] The Deepest Dungeon (Browser Game) Recruiting

#3 Post by ChaosCircle »

​We are no longer looking for team members. Thank you to everyone that applied. :)