(Rev-Share) (NSFW/18+) Short BL Visual Novel Level Up! Recruiting artists and a composer! Must read for details!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

(Rev-Share) (NSFW/18+) Short BL Visual Novel Level Up! Recruiting artists and a composer! Must read for details!

#1 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

Hello everyone! I go by HaruLunaVA for 18+ works, and I also go by HarukaNami for SFW works :3. I'm partnering up with SmallBunny to make a commercial, comedy/romance, 18+/NSFW short BL visual novel called: Level up! (the title is not official)

Summary:
Leo wants to level up his healer class, but he’s really bad at healing. After partying with him, Sean tells his guildies how truly crap the healer from last night was. Guess who applies to his guild? Leo.

We do want for this to be paid work, however, we are relying on kickstarter to help fund this project to pay you guys! The entire payment will be rev-share. We will cover most things such as Writing, UI Design, and much more!

We cannot give you upfront payment, but we hope to pay to you all in the end!

Rules to sign up:

Must be 18 years or older
Must be comfortable working in NSFW Contents
Be willing to wait for the payment until the kickstarter is funded. Sorry!
Must be aware if the kickstarter does not work, then it will become an unpaid collaborative work.
Must use Paypal.

What's done so far?

The Outline
Art Reference sheet for the first four male sprites (if funded, then we will have you do two more male sprites).

We are looking for:

Sprite Artist (4 half-body male characters for now)
CG Artist (1 NSFW and 2 SFW CGs)
Composer (4 OSTs Planned So Far)

We're not picky with art style, so submit your samples and we will determine which artist we’ll choose for our VN.

If you have any questions or interested just DM me by one of these contacts:

Twitter: @HaruLunaVA
Gmail: lunaamber9909@gmail.com
Discord: HaruLuna#7566
Or DM on lemmasoft

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

Re: (Rev-Share) (NSFW/18+) Short BL Visual Novel Level Up! Recruiting artists and a composer! Must read for details!

#2 Post by KiwisCorner »

email sent! :)
My Website and Portfolio: www.kiwiscorner.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------