[Closed] [Rev-share] Looking for artist for short visual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DoubleH
itch: doubleh

[Closed] [Rev-share] Looking for artist for short visual novel

#1 Post by DoubleH »

​Greetings, everyone. My name is DoubleH and I'm a visual novel developer and writer. I am looking for artist to help me make a short, commercial visual novel.

I've been working on small projects for a few years, as well as my main project, but because I want to tip my toes onto the market with a full-fledged game. For that reason, I intend to start a new game from scratch, no concept is still created. At the moment, I want to meet visual artists willing to collaborate with, share ideas, hopefully brainstorm together a concept and then work in the game proper. If you're an artist, it's not a problem at all if you're not experienced in game concept desing, at bare minimum I want to get to know your style so I can tailor the design of the game around it.

This is a rev-share project. The revenue will be shared evenly amongst all team members once the game is released. I can't promise a huge revenue since this is my first commercial game, but I'm willing to provide a healthy learning enviroment and my developer experience to share. I'm aiming at this project to be finished in 3 months top, so that development doesn't drag.

You may check my itch.io profile to see my previous works: https://itch.io/profile/doubleh

If you're interested, please contact me by DMing me here or at discord: Double H#3818

Thank you very much for your time and have a nice day!

26/5/2021 Edit 1: edited a few points for clarity.
28/7/2021 Edit 2: Position has been filled! Thanks everyone for your interest.