Cyberpunk BL VN seeks team (REVSHARE)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ritualizedrites
Organization: Ritualized LLC

Cyberpunk BL VN seeks team (REVSHARE)

#1 Post by ritualizedrites »

Hello! I'm Rites. I'm a writer and graphic designer looking for a co-writer and team for a virtual novel.

The user plays as Cadet. A young trainee upon the spaceship Sagittarius. After completing a series of trainings and interacting with fellow trainees, you go to your first mission. The outcome of mission 1 decides which main routes you play on.

Sagittarius is a military mobile command outpost. Officers there are part of the Augmented Reality Core (ARC). Their task is to subvert and identify large scale hackers by engaging with them in the cybersphere. Throughout the game, Cadet frequently runs into the same hacker: Hacker Beta.

Route A
In route A, the player must continue their training. The romanceable characters are the trainees.

Route B
In route B, the player is promoted. The romanceable characters are the officers.

edit: all of the positions have been filled! Thank you guys!!

I can be contacted by email: atticussellis@gmail.com or on discord ritualizedrites#7616