Wanted Paid: Graphic Artist (and more) for 18+ BL Gay Mpreg Omegaverse Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
FatedType6

Wanted Paid: Graphic Artist (and more) for 18+ BL Gay Mpreg Omegaverse Visual Novel

#1 Post by FatedType6 »

I am in the market to find a graphic artist for an 18+ BL Gay Omegaverse (non-shifting) Mpreg Visual Novel I am spear-heading. I am an enthusiast looking to start the journey of creating my first one. However, I am (most likely) financially backing the project myself and funds are secure to do so. (With this, I will be looking for a game and audio developer once the visuals are getting off the ground.)

The story is one that I have created which will be based upon the book I wrote. It is an all-male romance novel. The book is 137K words, complete, and in the final stages with my editor. The book is not licensed with a publishing company nor will I do so if it impedes the ability to make the game. (I will self-publish it myself if it comes down to it.)

I will list the book synopsis below the ad. Once I have screened potential candidates, I will send out a preview of my book for the final candidates to view to make sure they feel this project is still a fit for them.

There are a couple themes/events/plot elements from the book which will not be present in the game in order to reach a wider audience however 80% will for sure remain intact. This may affect your decision to join the team.

The book itself is multi-faceted, dark, rich, and detailed and I want that echoed in the game as well. As far as the graphics, I am looking in the style of Argent Game's "Chess of Blades" or Studio Pieplus's "Beyond Eden". There are several other games in similar art-style as well.

What will I be looking for in my candidate?
+Due to the graphic nature, ages 18+ will only be considered

+Fluent in oral and written English communication

+Access to a portfolio (no less than 12 visuals with various themes or focus - work must be represented in a similar style I am requesting for the visuals in the game) Higher consideration given to live videos of artist working in-progress or time-lapse videos.

+Proven history of published work (can be self-published through your own website or Facebook, as long as it has a time stamp - 6 months required - greater than a year preferred)

+Established history of being an artist for hire. One previous client reference required. Higher consideration given to those with multiple references and/or references willing to call or video chat. (All communication needs to be in fluent English please.)

+Understanding the candidate will be paid through a third party system: Paypal, CashApp, or Wave. No cash, money order, cashier's check, or credit card information will be exchanged.

+A one year commitment. Anticipated start date August 1st 2021. (May vary)

+Sign an official agreement of terms for hired work including pay, time schedule, edits, ownership rights, and conditions of future pay. *** See below

What will I be wanting from the assignment?
Approximate work desired:

+Background visuals (both in and outdoor with some visuals requiring time of day or seasonal change)

+ (approx.) 18 male characters which includes all main/secondary/minor characters w/sprite palettes and options

+Multiple small group renderings

+Renderings with minor scenery or action changes (player touch/selected "motion" changes)

+Explicit male/male NSFW artwork

+Regular communication of updates (time intervals negotiable with emails, texts, calls, and video conferencing)

What will I be providing you?
+Full access to completed manuscript or book (whichever stage is completed)

+Visuals I used to base the book off of including characters and scenery (These outlines are required to be incorporated into the game as they will also reflect descriptions in the book.)

+Regular access to me for communication including input to guide work or questions

+Regular updates on the progress of overall project

+Payment only on services rendered per visual on a regular payout schedule Bi-weekly or monthly. (This will most likely depend on your speed of completion and if private hire is your career or hobby.)

***Payment:
In US Dollars:

$50 per background - anticipated (40)

$215 per Main/Major characters (this includes 6-emotion various palette, full body sprite, head shoulders sprite, 4 poses, 3 outfits) - anticipated (13)

$140 per Minor Character (4-emotion palette, full body sprite, head shoulders sprite, 3 poses, up to 2 outfits) - anticipated (5)

$150 per full scene art (includes small/minor variation movement or expression changes) - anticipated (55)

$20 per additional character trait/ or specific request - anticipated (various)

$25 additional to each full scene art NSFW - anticipated (12)

$25 additional to full scene art featuring 4 to 7 or more characters - anticipated (6)

$50 additional to full scene art featuring crowds of 8 or more characters (does not compound with previous additional pay of 4 or more characters) - anticipated (5)

***All payments include reasonably requested edits (total reiterations negotiable)

*** "Anticipated" numbers are based upon actualization of full-fledged game which will need crowd-funding support. (My budget isn't unlimited.) Without crowd funding^^^ support of approx. $4K, expect the anticipated numbers to go down 25-33%.

Crowd-funding
The goal is to start a demo game to post on Kickstarter in order to get Crowd funding to the full goal. Full and above and beyond base funding, the hope is to include full/extended scenes, additional scenes, additional options/routes, expanded audio soundtrack, minor animation, and voice acting.

##Book Synopsis

PLEASE NOTE: Age of consent in the book will be changed to the legal age of 18 for the game due to the visual nature of the content.

Over 200 years ago, in the Pre-Wolf Era, primate-descendants were wiped out completely and replaced with humans who evolved from wolves. Now, in today’s world, these humans have lived seamless and uninterrupted lives.

In order to ensure optimal survival, wolf-descendants have devised a scientific rating system of the preferred race amongst themselves. This practice places the Type 5 Alpha as the highest and most sought after classification. That is, until the discovery of the Type 6 Alpha.

Roman Erricson, as a 24-year-old Type 6 Alpha, is one of the rarest human beings on earth. With it, he possesses coveted strength, looks, intelligence, and notoriety. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to Roman, he lacks the instinctual ability to find a Fated Mate. His own father, Dr. Jacob Erricson, has dedicated the better half of his life and profession to unearth the secrets in how his son’s exceptionality came to be and what he is truly capable of.

In the meantime, in order to have any life which resembles normal, Roman reluctantly agrees to an arranged mating contract with Peyton, a 20-year-old Type 5 Omega. But Peyton isn’t just anybody. He is the son of one of the richest and most powerful Alphas in the city – Matthew Whitmore. Proudly wearing the badge as the ultimate businessman, Matthew always gets what he wants. Always.

When Fate itself turns Roman’s life upside down in a chance encounter with a 17-year-old boy named Mikaél, it’s the catalyst for suffering on everyone involved with the Erricson family. Soon, Roman’s parents, twin brothers, and friends find themselves trying to survive lives built on lies, hidden agendas, and smoke and mirrors. The effects change Roman’s dream into a nightmare full of tough decisions and angst. The consequences of every step will haunt him until the very end.

Now, three scientists, including Roman’s father, race to unlock the truth of why Roman exists and why Mikaél is the key to it all.

This story is complete with budding relationships, continuous reveals, hot/steamy scenes, knotting, mpreg, a layer of science theory, a twist ending to a partial HEA, and a cliffhanger to a planned sequel.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Feel free to reply here or email fatedtypesix@gmail.com

wyne219
Tumblr: wyne219
Deviantart: wyne219
Github: wyne219
Soundcloud: wyne219
itch: wyne219

Re: Wanted Paid: Graphic Artist (and more) for 18+ BL Gay Mpreg Omegaverse Visual Novel

#2 Post by wyne219 »

Hi
I'm 2D Background Artist
I'm interested in your work, I think it's right for me
This is my Porfolio : https://deviantart.com/wyne219
Contact me if you see fit :
email: quynv.job@gmail.com
or discord : wyne219#9461
Thank you very much