[Closed][RevShare] Looking for BG artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ConradAnime
Regular

[Closed][RevShare] Looking for BG artist

#1 Post by ConradAnime »

Hello I'm from the ChanChangames
DomiRETitleScreen.jpg

About the Project
The Project we plan to do is a visual novel demo. It is called Dominance:Reverse or DomiRE for short. We plan to release only a demo so we could test the waters if the game would be welcomed and would see how many are interested on playing the full version. In this time period we would also like to see how well we could work together as a team.

The Revenue would only happen after seeing the analytics of game is high and if we would then decide to launch a kickstarter for the full game.

Synopsis

In a world wherein women pose dominance over men, this does give out social complications as we see today. When a woman is not too feminine and man not too masculine, the idea is quickly overthrown to spirals and mockery: “What a complete disgrace.”

A woman should be, if not sophisticated, aggressive, strong, and confident. As for a man, well… the opposite of a woman, I suppose- if not seductive, then sensitive, submissive, and gentle.

Gender in society quickly gives out a person’s role even if you are the granddaughter of one of the richest in the country. It is absolute, and no one could defy it. That is why, Ashley Violet must face her marriage seriously when from the very start, she does not qualify at all from the feminine standards of this world of theirs.

And to top it all up, it is not like her husband-to-be candidates are normal at all. Shan Klavir, Kian Kami, and Luciel Hale are more than just a bunch of guys- they have their own kinds of crazy. They were sent so that her family and one of theirs will hopefully unite for business. It is arranged like that, but Ashley is willing to make new arrangements for the future that she always wanted- if not to overthrow the ridiculous gender roles, it is to at least free herself from it. She knows she is not the only one.

PROGRESS ON THE DEMO SO FAR
Story - 100%
Character Sprite - 100%
sample.jpg

What are we looking for?
*Someone who can do basic scripting
*GUI customizing

--------------------------------------------
NOTES: We originally plan on releasing the demo for Sunofes 2021 so please DM me if interested or leave a comment
Last edited by ConradAnime on Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

ConradAnime
Regular

Re: [Open][RevShare] Looking for Programmer.

#2 Post by ConradAnime »

Update: we found a scriptter, we only need now a GUI programmer.

ryokousha
itch: rollblack

Re: [Open][RevShare] Looking for Programmer.

#3 Post by ryokousha »

ConradAnime wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:56 pm Update: we found a scriptter, we only need now a GUI programmer.
Hi I can help you with GUI here is my discord please contact me Supper#2382

ConradAnime
Regular

Re: [Closed][RevShare] Looking for BG artists.

#4 Post by ConradAnime »

Notes:

The deadline for the demo is around September and after 2 days of our demo release would be a campaign release in Indiegogo, If you are interested in the project please reach out to me on discord or here.

The revshare would be after the game had been release commercially.

Please send your examples too Thank you

Discord : Nacchi#1771

**We are looking for a BG artist right now

ConradAnime
Regular

Re: [Closed][RevShare] Looking for BG artist

#5 Post by ConradAnime »

Update: we have found a BG artist