[Closed] Looking for Programmer / Scripter for Twice Reborn

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
JBShields
Regular
Projects: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47586
Organization: First Step Cinematics

[Closed] Looking for Programmer / Scripter for Twice Reborn

#1 Post by JBShields »

This is a two fold post for paid work.

I'm looking for someone who knows Visual Novel Maker. OR

If you know Ren'py and you're cool with being part of a team and starting the whole 100,000 word project from scratch (and have to include translations) instead of my core proposal, please comment and say so in the thread.

About:
Deadline for this is Fall 2022. Please message me a quote AND email at judithbshields @ hotmail . com . I'll hold a skype meeting for those interested sometime next week. In a phrase, I've been working patiently with my project-- ALL assets are done. Full voice acting, art, bg, gui look, walkthrough, etc. I built roughly 40% in VNM, but due to health reasons--I'm worn out and need help to finish the project.

This is the link to the project's Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1137 ... ual_novel/

For those with knowledge of VNM:

1) At the bare minimum, I need someone to build the GUI connection and the CG connections. I have no idea what I'm doing with that.

2) Prefer someone who can also continue the rest of the program.

For those who are team Ren'py

1) Also comment here if you'd be willing to be part of a team to start over and build this game from scratch. Again, email quote. If I cannot find people for my core proposal, then I'll be looking for a team of up to 5. You'd have to be willing to share your progress and know that this is a project whose work is finalized with the exception of the build.

Thank you everyone!