[OPEN][PAID] Looking for an all rounder/team to create a demo of this visual novel.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
wyk747

[OPEN][PAID] Looking for an all rounder/team to create a demo of this visual novel.

#1 Post by wyk747 »

Outline:
Andrew is a crooked cop. He relies on ransoming and doing petty crimes using his identity as a cop to make money for his own and his family. However, his gambling and drug habit got him into more money problems. To solve his money problems, he has to look for "jobs" from a crooked lawyer who is trying to defend a case for a rich man in town. In order to do so, he has to find the witness, threaten the witness, fabricate evidence and kill certain people so that the rich man can escape. There are alternative routes for Andrew to take, he can play by the rules and work for the rich man, or he can leverage his position as a go-between and profit from both sides, or he can be moral and turn into the good side. Throughout his project, the story leads to several murders, betrayals, kidnappings, ransoms, plot twists, dark and sinister purpose reveals, corruption. The story will not have a romantic relationship. The VN will have several endings based on the decisions made. The player cannot die (except in bad endings) but his decisions will have vastly different consequences for others in the game. Voice acting is minimal with emotional sounds for dialogues where need be and some spoken words for the dramatic effect where appropriate.

The setting is a modern call Makong (A hybrid of Macau and Hong Kong). The events take place in several places throughout the city. The city map is also used to make choices on where to go next. Gameplay mainly revolves around making dialogue choices and choosing what do and what to talk about. The protagonist is on a linear track with little to no freedom other than the predetermined paths/choices.

The main theme of the VN is the wit of the protagonist to benefit from his identity as a cop but with strong characters and the story should at times pull the readersโ€™ heartstrings due to strong emotions displayed by the characters.

So far an opening of the story has been written and has been attached.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17um ... mQtyw/edit

How to Apply
  • Sending me a message on Whatsapp +852 93475637
    Sending me a message or Discord (okdarnoc#3772)
I will have a talk with you.

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for an all rounder/team to create a demo of this visual novel.

#2 Post by Sterkiherz »

Sent a friend request on discord~

But just in case,

Hiya~
If you are still looking for commissions I'd love to do it! My style is somewhere in between anime and cartoon. You can find examples and prices on my commissions page: https://sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com
Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day!

Discord: sterkiherz#7005
Last edited by Sterkiherz on Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

Kipi
Discord: Kipikuwa#8117

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for an all rounder/team to create a demo of this visual novel.

#3 Post by Kipi »

Sent friend request on Discord.