[Rev-Share][OPEN] Looking for a writer for NSFW VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
volegames

[Rev-Share][OPEN] Looking for a writer for NSFW VN

#1 Post by volegames »

Hi,

I'm looking for a writer for NSFW VN project. Story i have in mind is based on life of a white collar worker.
'Programming is almost done. I may add a few features but it works. I also have 7 characters and 17 places rendered.
I've started the project by myself but i realized i needed help with writing. We can set the main storyline together but i'm not creative enough for all the dialouges
I'm planning to release the game on patreon so it'll be a long term project. We could discuss the revenue sharing rates

Please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail. I can show you how the game works and visuals i prepared.

volegames@hotmail.com

flowersforjoy
Tumblr: Flowersforjoy
Discord: Flowersforjoy#7168

Re: [Rev-Share][OPEN] Looking for a writer for NSFW VN

#2 Post by flowersforjoy »

I sent you an email!, look forward to hearing from you. 😄
Flowersforjoy