Annexe Interactive - The Anomaly (EDIT: Still seeking CG artist) [Paid/Rev share]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: Annexe Interactive
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

Annexe Interactive - The Anomaly (EDIT: Still seeking CG artist) [Paid/Rev share]

#1 Post by Zeekee »

Hey all!

It's been a while since we've posted any updates on our visual novel project "The Anomaly," but we've been putting a great deal of work into restructuring all of the storyboards and the entire plot in order to produce something that we're more happy with. Thus, we're going to resume full-time development of the project. For anyone interested in learning more about The Anomaly, please check out the Steam page for the demo!

The Anomaly demo:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/938050/The_Anomaly/

Positions:

We're interested in hiring the following positions:
  • Writer/proofreader (Although we already have one, we would like to have more on the team due to the projected length of the script)
  • CG artist
  • Background artist (Again, we already have one, but would like to consider more for alternative types of backgrounds, like maps, computers, etc)
  • Composer (For music and SFX)
We have a dedicated sprite artist and programmer, but we would be willing to accept more programmers if you'd be willing to take on some more mundane tasks like arranging sprites according to the scene dialogue or converting script to code. If you think you'd be able to contribute to our project in any capacity, please reach out and we can talk it over :)

Project scope/details:

We estimate that the project will be somewhere between 350,000 to 600,000 words in length, so our budget for hiring a writer has proven to be the most daunting aspect of financing this project. Similarly, we anticipate producing anywhere between 35 to 60 CGs, so this would likely be the next most costly for us. Since the cost of writing and CG art, by the standards of most writers and artists on these forums, would be too great for us to pay out within our desired development period, we'd like to discuss with anyone interested in working on our team the possibility of doing a revenue-share or hybrid payment approach. If you have any questions at all, just contact us and we'll be more than happy to negotiate an agreement!

If being a part of our project sounds like fun, then please consider reaching out to us via email: annexeinteractive@gmail.com

Additionally, we have a Discord server that we use for weekly dev meetings in the voice chat. Shoot us an email if you're at all interested and we'll add you to the server!

Thanks for your time and consideration :)
Last edited by Zeekee on Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau

Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: Annexe Interactive
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

Re: Annexe Interactive - The Anomaly (Team Mems Needed for Dev Continuance) [Paid/Rev share]

#2 Post by Zeekee »

Update:

We got a lot of replies and were able to fill out our remaining billets. All except for a CG artist. Although we have one potential candidate, we'd like to keep additional billets open for anyone else who might want to be a part of the team in that capacity.

Also, we've launched our Discord! Join if you'd like to stay abreast of developments or share things of your own!

https://discord.gg/hTeQA47hm7
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau