Looking for a Visual Novel Team/Partners [CLOSED] [Paid/Rev. share]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AscendedTeclis

Looking for a Visual Novel Team/Partners [CLOSED] [Paid/Rev. share]

#1 Post by AscendedTeclis »

Currently starting a commercial Visual Novel Project and I am looking for team members. The genre of the Visual Novel is Fantasy, more information will be disclosed in DMs.

GUI Designer: I need someone who can who can help create the GUI for the game.

Video Editor: Someone who can create videos and edit videos really well for social media. I would like to have a well made introduction for the game!

Live 2D Maker: Need someone who is really good with this program, I want my sprites animated.

Artist: Already have an artist on board, but I could use another artist as there is a lot work that needs to be done! (This really depends if your style fits the Visual Novel).

Translator: Would like to have my game in different languages, Japanese is preferred.

If you need any remuneration for your services that can be arranged. Thanks for checking out my post, hopefully I get the chance to work alongside any of you!
Last edited by AscendedTeclis on Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Parola

Re: Looking for a Visual Novel Team/Partners [OPEN] [Paid/Rev. share]

#2 Post by Parola »

Alright send you a dm.

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: Looking for a Visual Novel Team/Partners [OPEN] [Paid/Rev. share]

#3 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya~ If you are still looking for an artist I'd love to do it! My style is somewhere in between anime and cartoon. You'll find examples and prices here: https://sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com
You can also contact me via discord (sterkiherz#7005) or email: sterki.herz@gmail.com
Thank you for reading and have a nice day~
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“