[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for Proofreader who can help with Wrestling dating sim

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HusbandoGoddess
Tumblr: Goddess-of-Husbandos

[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for Proofreader who can help with Wrestling dating sim

#1 Post by HusbandoGoddess »

Hello! I'm currently looking for a proofreader who will edit my WIP script for Winning Hearts, a comedy wrestling dating sim.

Plot:
You play as a young female creative for a promotioj called Next Generation Wrestling (NGW). You're in charge of the feud between Zorro, a beloved but quiet wrestler, and Slip, a man dressed up as a banana for his gimmick. The audience is completely disinterested in the feud and while you want to say something to your boss, Ronnie (who has the final say), you're afraid of losing your job for it.

Later that night, the new, talking title belt for NGW, Newton, inspired the MC to take charge and make the feud something worthwhile before it's too late.

• The game takes place in Liverpool, England. Being familiar with the commonly used terminology (i.e. flat instead of apartment), as well as the location and cuisine would be great so I can make the game as authentic to the setting as possible.

• Familiarity with professional wrestling (i.e. WWE, NJPW, AEW, etc) is NECESSARY for this role.

• I also need you to have prior proofreading experience!

I am reachable through my Twitter DMs https://twitter.com/HusbandoGoddess, my Discord (HusbandoGoddess#4020), or my email colorfulhero07 at gmail. com

When contacting me, please send me your rates and portfolio.