[OPEN][Rev Share] Artists(background, CGs, sprites) - romance & drama "YESTERDAY WITHOUT TOMORROW "

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
_LuxOmega_
Projects: "256", "Reminiscent"
Soundcloud: Lux ฮฉmega
Discord: LuxOmega #9954

[OPEN][Rev Share] Artists(background, CGs, sprites) - romance & drama "YESTERDAY WITHOUT TOMORROW "

#1 Post by _LuxOmega_ »

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for artists and musicians who can commit to an ambitious and passionate long term project. A relatable, coming-of-age tale a story about emotional connections, transcending time and distance. Inspired by works such as "Ef" and "5 centimeters per second", where every decision has an impact.

IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE PROJECT:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*]The main structure of the story is already sketched out, and the first chapter of the first part is already completed.

[*]I'm searching for someone to work with and turn my vision into a reality, although suggestions and feedback on the story is very much welcome. :wink:

[*]It's a plot and dialog-heavy VN, so adaptating it into other type of media are a possibility for the future.

* * * PLOT * * *

The plot follows a group four friends: Ilea, David, Gala, and Hector. One snowy day, following an excruciating emotional journey, and a tragic family event, David returns to the town he grew up after 6 years. As the story progresses, we go through different passages of these friends' lives, all the way from their childhood and teenage years, to the present day, when they're adults. They're the same people they were 6 years ago, and at the same time, they're completely different, so the bonds between them may have already been changed forever.

The first part mainly focuses on David and Ilea, with the second part focusing on Gala and Hector.

I may write a third part in the future, but time will tell about that.

If you're interested, you can reach out to me through mail, discord @ LuxOmega #9954 or instagram @h0t4rubi
Have a good one!
Attachments
yesterday without tomorrow.png
Last edited by _LuxOmega_ on Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

_LuxOmega_
Projects: "256", "Reminiscent"
Soundcloud: Lux ฮฉmega
Discord: LuxOmega #9954

Re: [Open][Rev Share] Musicians & artists - romance & drama "YESTERDAY WITHOUT TOMORROW "

#2 Post by _LuxOmega_ »

Just a quick update. Composer and music positions are filled for now. Artists needed ASAP.

Mariie01
Discord: Mariie#2441

Re: [OPEN][Rev Share] Artists(background, CGs, sprites) - romance & drama "YESTERDAY WITHOUT TOMORROW "

#3 Post by Mariie01 »

hello i am a digital artist if you are interested here is of some of my work: https://mariie-art.carrd.co/

zezenia
Deviantart: zezenia

Re: [OPEN][Rev Share] Artists(background, CGs, sprites) - romance & drama "YESTERDAY WITHOUT TOMORROW "

#4 Post by zezenia »

I would love to be part of your team of artists!
CGs are my first choice but won't mind doing the spirits!
Here's some of my work on Instagram : @zezenia_art

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbS_hDYgabF ... MyMTA2M2Y=

You can DM me there!

zutteka
Deviantart: zutte-chan

#5 Post by zutteka »

Hi
I'm zuttecita I'm a freelancer artist if you want to see my commission sheet here's my info https://twitter.com/zuttecita_/status/1 ... 7442567173
If you are interested you can contact me via email zuttecita@gmail.com or discord zutte-chan#6276

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#6 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya~ If you're still looking for commissions I'd love to do it! You can find my work here: https://sterkiherz.wixsite.com/portfolio
And for TOS and prices, here's my commissions page: https://sterkiherz.wixsite.com/commish
Thank you for your time and have a nice day ๐Ÿ’•
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“