Closed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
kittylove94
Regular

Closed

#1 Post by kittylove94 »

Closed
Last edited by kittylove94 on Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:11 am, edited 29 times in total.

destini
itch: destini

Re: Lunaria(GxB,BXG,GXG,BxB,18+,Heavy Fantasy,Rpg) (Rev-Share) looking for a Writer!

#2 Post by destini »

Hello, I've just sent you a friend request to discuss the project further, the name 'Destini' should be in it. Thank you!

kittylove94
Regular

Re: SBMS (GxB,BXG,GXG,BxB,18+,Heavy Fantasy,Rpg) (Rev-Share) Looking for a Programmer! RPG Maker MZ!

#5 Post by kittylove94 »

We are looking for someone currently asap!

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

Re: SBMS (GxB,BXG,GXG,BxB,18+,Heavy Fantasy,Rpg) (Rev-Share) Looking for a Programmer! RPG Maker MZ!

#6 Post by Kia »

You've been looking for an RPGM programmer for a long time, have you considered switching to another engine with more programmers available?
Also, post some images, good art or screenshots persuades people to join.

kittylove94
Regular

#7 Post by kittylove94 »

Kia wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:05 pm You've been looking for an RPGM programmer for a long time, have you considered switching to another engine with more programmers available?
Also, post some images, good art or screenshots persuades people to join.
Lol There is no way I would switch to another engine because of how much progress I already have. Switching to another engine would set me back along time.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

#8 Post by Kia »

kittylove94 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:10 am Lol There is no way I would switch to another engine because of how much progress I already have. Switching to another engine would set me back along time.
It is a hard decision, but an unfinished game is the same as no game. You might have to learn to code it yourself if there's no programmer joining.