[Closed][Paid] Looking for Background / Character / CG Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Zais

[Closed][Paid] Looking for Background / Character / CG Artist

#1 Post by Zais »

Edit: We are closing recruitment since we have received enough offers! Thank you very much to everyone who applied!

Hi, my name is Zais and I am the founder of Dream Squircle, a new indie gamedev company. We are currently looking for team members for our upcoming commercial visual novel project. Here is the pitch of the game:

In the middle of the night Zachary is woken up abruptly by a fire in his house. He barely makes it outside, but loses his consciousness shortly after. When he wakes up in the hospital, he sees the ghost of a girl. They spend their time together and try to find out who the girl was, why she is a ghost and why only the protagonist can see her.

About the jobs:
Background / Character / CG-Artist:
You must be able to draw Anime-/Japanese VN-style graphics. Also you must be able to work in a team and attend discord meetings. Successfully finishing this job may lead to our further cooperation for future projects.
Estimated work to provide:
Backgrounds: ~10-15
Characters: ~7-10
CG: ~20-30 (hard to tell at the current stage)

Payment:
You will be paid for your work based on characters, backgrounds or CGs provided. Our preferred payment method is bank transfer.

About the Project:
Genre: A Thriller with a heavy focus on the partnership of the two protagonists
Setting: Modern world with some Sci-Fi elements
Sexual Content: No
Project duration: Until October 2022

If you are interested, please send me a message in Discord with your name, payment and work conditions and samples of your created graphics.

Discord: Zais#9141

I am looking forward to reading your offer!
Last edited by Zais on Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

layerto
Regular
Completed: Learn To Code RPG (Art, https://freecodecamp.itch.io/learn-to-code-rpg), Sinsations(18+) (colourist, https://whitehand.itch.io/sinsationsvn)
Tumblr: layerto
Deviantart: layerto

Re: [Open][Paid] Looking for Background / Character / CG Artist

#2 Post by layerto »

Hi Zais! I sent you a friend request under the name noa, I'll forward my information to you there once the friend invite is accepted. :)

Portfolio | Lemmasoft Thread | Twitter | Instagram
Currently looking for work and commissions are open!

Email: layerto@hotmail.com

DroolingArtDemon
Completed: 1
Projects: HoneyBun (18+), Midnight Delight (18+)(WIP)
Organization: Lovely Knives
itch: arthungrydemon

Re: [Open][Paid] Looking for Background / Character / CG Artist

#3 Post by DroolingArtDemon »

Yo Zais ovo)/)
Just sent ya a request on discord under 'Kiga-tan'.
I'll make sure to send all the info you need once ya accept it!

Portfolio | Commissions | Social Links
Currently Looking For: VN work + Commissions are Open

✦ EMAIL: arthungrygoat@yahoo.com