[CLOSED][PAID] Seeking 2D BG ARTIST to Create New BGs and Polish Current Ones for Upcoming Horror Game Sequel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

[CLOSED][PAID] Seeking 2D BG ARTIST to Create New BGs and Polish Current Ones for Upcoming Horror Game Sequel

#1 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Hi there!

I'm Little Missy Otome. After completing and launching our first horror game "Won't You Stay?" my team and I are now working on the sequel and I am looking to commission a 2D Background Artist to make additional Backgrounds for our game, as well as polish the already made backgrounds to do a recoloring and possible adjusting of perspective on them. The polished backgrounds will be added to the first game as well so both games look visually aesthetic to compliment the marvellous art my Sprite and CG artist has done.

Link to First Game https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont-you-stay

Terms for Service:

Payments for each background will be sent through PayPal only.

If you are interested in the position, please either email me @littlemissyotome@gmail.com with your rates, conditions and a link to examples of your work.

Or

You can reply below with your commission rates, conditions and examples of your work. Please also provide your contact details (e.g. Discord, email, etc.) so I can contact you.

Thank you~

(Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)

-Little Missy Otome
Last edited by littlemissyotome888 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

Re: [PAID] Seeking 2D BG ARTIST to Create New BGs and Polish Current Ones for Upcoming Horror Game Sequel

#2 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update: Still recruiting additional artists for current and even future projects especially those who have experience with making backgrounds of

1. Environments (with and without animals/people)

2. Housing interiors (Living room, bedroom, kitchen etc.)

3. Housing/Building exteriors (Streets, City buildings, housing estates etc.)

4. School interiors/exteriors (hallway, classroom, gym, pool etc.)

If you have experience with any of the above you are welcome to apply!

​(Details of direct contact in original post)

-Little Missy Otome

2DPIXX
Deviantart: Sylphiren

Re: [PAID] Seeking 2D BG ARTIST to Create New BGs and Polish Current Ones for Upcoming Horror Game Sequel

#3 Post by 2DPIXX »

Sent an Email to the address mentioned above. Nice project :) Kudos!
https://www.2dpixx.de/
jana@2dpixx.de