[Open][Paid][Profit Share] Looking for CG Artist – Gay Erotic Thriller VN (NSFW)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fleetsy
itch: novelidea

[Open][Paid][Profit Share] Looking for CG Artist – Gay Erotic Thriller VN (NSFW)

#1 Post by Fleetsy »

Hi everyone,
I’ve recently released the demo for my game Marble House, an NSFW gay murder mystery.

Demo:
https://novelidea.itch.io/marble-house

Trailer:

When I started this project, I wanted to partner with another artist. However, that possibility has not yet presented itself. Now that I’m planning a development roadmap, I am looking into this more seriously to expedite the game’s delivery and establish a working relationship that could extend to future projects.

I’m looking for someone with illustration skills or someone familiar with posing 3D characters and touching-up renders. It may be easier to match the current art style of the characters if the artist can make use of my 3D models. The art style need not be identical, but it should not be at odds with the existing style and the characters should be recognizable.

This is a self-funded project, so my funds are limited. However, I am open to discussing the rate and profit share percentage. This is a long-term project, with upwards of 30 CGs - although the final number is yet to be finalized and is subject to change.

I am privileged enough to have a flexible schedule and I know that few people are in this position. However, this project cannot be completed without a serious time commitment from all parties involved in the development.

Please email me if you have any interest in collaborating and would like to discuss this possibility with me:
fleet@novelideagames.com

-Fleet