[Open][Paid/Rev Share](BxB/G) R-18G Looking for writers and collaborators for Magical Girl themed dating sim.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ariá

[Open][Paid/Rev Share](BxB/G) R-18G Looking for writers and collaborators for Magical Girl themed dating sim.

#1 Post by Ariá »

Hi all! We're a small team of four-ish coming out of pre production and ready to begin writing in earnest. It's a dating sim about a team of Magical Girls! But, there's a twist! A small twist. You know how in the shows, sometimes in the second series they'll introduce the edgy rival team? Well, that's the team the player's on! But that's okay, they're not scary people at all! The dateable characters are the other members of this rival group, and one of their dads: so three girls and two boys. You can date them all at the same time in a single play-through and there's no jealousy or route-locking, they're all poly and bi and will maintain their existing relationships. And by the same token, all the sexual content is optional, with all the characters appreciating and respecting the player's consent. Short common route and four dates per character.

We're going for a cute, friendly atmosphere. The theme is acceptance: letting people be as long as they're not hurting anyone without consent! To illustrate this, some of the included fetishes are extremely taboo, and we wanna make the characters and expressions of those fetishes as wholesome as possible. Heavy general content warning by the way. If there's anything you're squeamish about, it's okay to give this one a miss.

At this point we have a very good idea of who the characters are and we already have a comprehensive outline including dates with each character and every major story beat. We have created roughly half the environment art that's needed, and sprites for all the dateable characters, as well as eleven sprites that are unique for the scene they're in.

In terms of disciplines, we've most of it roughly covered right now. But a skilled writer would help us free up our time to work on our specialities and hopefully elevate everything in the process with their talent.
If you're interested, please add me on Discord (Aria#7445) or post your writing samples here. If you'd like to know more but you aren't a writer, then that's okay too, we would happily accept help elsewhere too.

Angie
Regular

Re: [Open][Paid/Rev Share](BxB/G) R-18G Looking for writers and collaborators for Magical Girl themed dating sim.

#2 Post by Angie »

Hi there!
Your project sounds quite interesting, and I'd be happy to help you make it a reality.
You can view my portfolio at: https://angeladefrost.wixsite.com/website/blog
I am a writer with about five years or so of experience. My rates begin at 0.05$/word. Feel free to reach out to me here or at angeladefrost@gmail.com
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder