[Open][RevShare] Looking for a co-writer to help expedite the writing

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
UltraShiko
itch: UltraShiko

[Open][RevShare] Looking for a co-writer to help expedite the writing

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

Good day everyone!

I’m looking for a co-writer for my project in pre-development called Philistine.

The main service I am requesting is help writing the alternate dialogue routes. I have a great idea of how the story is going to play out, however it’s taking me much too long to finish writing everything on my own.

An example of what I’m looking for is me asking you to write out a dead end. You write the scene, I come in and fine tune it, and rinse and repeat.

My post does say Rev-Share, but I’d also be more than happy to provide my own expertise on any projects you may be working on. I can serve as a proofreader or even a co-writer.

**Premise;**

Resisting his blood’s influence and trying to stay out of trouble are everyday problems from the lone dretchling named Priam, however tensions between his hometown and the overzealous Celestials that have been governing the land are at an all time high. And soon enough, Priam’s growth and control over his powers will be put to the test.

If you’re interested, here is the GDD. Contact me on my discord at UltraShiko#7617 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgi ... LACv0/edit