[ Open ] Positions Available for Mahliada Matriarchy

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Saphan

[ Open ] Positions Available for Mahliada Matriarchy

#1 Post by Saphan »

DISCLAIMER : This is a commercial project, but the work you do will go largely unpaid in the beginning!! That said, you can expect full payment for your services after our Kickstarter campaign, regardless of if we make it or not!!
Art by moonlightgradients#9350!!
Hello! My name is Bakjwi! Myself and a small team are working on a commercial project called 'Mahliada Matriarchy'. We are in need of an entire new team to revitalize our project. Unfortunately, many of our previous team fell off the bandwagon, leaving just a myself and 3 others. For a project this scale, we are going to need a larger team.
Mahliada Matriarchy is a GxG fantasy dating simulator featuring our main protagonist, Mea and seven romanceable women. The women all have vastly different personalities and routes which creates big potential for re-playability.

When the story begins, Mea is an uneducated homeless woman living on the streets of a large port city called Nufaerif. Being a port city, Nufaerif gets many unique visitors making it a hub for diverse characters. That being said, not much surprises Mea anymore, until she spots a peculiar looking woman roaming the streets. Even with Nufaerif’s mod podge of different cultures, she sticks out like a sore thumb. At this point, the player will choose how Mea interacts with this mysterious woman, which will inevitably land her in the matriarchy.

Mea is now in a completely unfamiliar environment. It’s entirely foreign in multiple senses of the word. The Mahliada Matriarchy is a highly structured society, which, coming from the freedom of living on the streets in Nufaerif, is a complete 180 to what Mea is used to. Her goal now is to find her place in this brand new and strict society. To do this, she is sent to one of Mahliada’s neighborhoods consisting of 9 women where she will be trained in different factions.

During Mea’s training, a dangerous tsunami overtakes the matriarchy, killing many and destroying much of the civilization. Under the protection of the Hecatonchire, such things should never happen, thus the queens of the matriarchy fear that they have angered the god. They convene a congregation with the god to settle the matter. The Hecatonchire informs the women that there is a man in their presence and that it is unhappy by this. This is alarming to the women. The Hecatonchire is unable to locate where the man is and is very angry, so until the man is found, natural disasters will continue to plague the swamp.
🌿 Writers - Your job will be to write the scenes that developers have outlined. You will be required to know the characters well, and the lore of the world.

🌿 Editors - Your job is to edit the scenes that are already written. This is more than just typos and grammar issue fixing, you will also need to know the characters and lore.

🌿 Proofreaders - After the writing and editing is done, the proofreaders will go in and make sure everything looks good.

🌿 Artists - Right now, we're looking for a plethora of different types of artists including, but not limited to: BG, CG, GUI, GFX. You will be working with a team of artists to make the assets for the project.

🌿 Programmers - We are looking for anyone who specializes in either Ren'py or Naninovel. Other programs may be considered, but these are our preferences. Your job is to plug the scripts and assets into the actual game, as well as make it function like a proper VN.

🌿 Voice Actors - Still a bit early for this, but we would still love to hear some of your demo reels!

🌿 Composers - Pretty self explanatory! You will need to have experience in many different genres, namely Polynesian/ African ethnic music.

If you're interested in any of the above positions, please contact Bakjwi Namja#6510 on Discord for the fastest reply!! I will also be checking LSF periodically throughout the day if you're more comfortable discussing it in PMs. I would imagine that you have many questions about the project, so feel free to hit me up with questions so we can get those concerns addressed ASAP!

Thank you so much reading! We look forward to working with you!

DroolingArtDemon
Completed: 1
Projects: HoneyBun (18+), Midnight Delight (18+)(WIP)
Organization: Lovely Knives
itch: arthungrydemon

Re: [ Open ] Positions Available for Mahliada Matriarchy

#2 Post by DroolingArtDemon »

Yo! Looked over what you need and the basics of your project and just wanted to let you know I'll be hitting you up on Discord soon to offer up being a CG artist ovo)b

Portfolio | Commissions | Social Links
Currently Looking For: VN work + Commissions are Open

✦ EMAIL: arthungrygoat@yahoo.com

Brittany Ann
Regular
Soundcloud: brittanyannphillips

Re: [ Open ] Positions Available for Mahliada Matriarchy

#3 Post by Brittany Ann »

Hello!

I'd love to be considered as a voice actor for your project. My demo and contact information can be found at brittanyannphillips.com

- Brittany
Website/Demo ReelFacebookInstagramTwitter
Business Email: brittanyannphillipsva@gmail.com

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best."
- Henry van Dyke