Seeking Sprite/CG Animator, Misc, for Daddy Lies (18+ BL VN)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
FriendlySenpai
Regular
Projects: Daddy Lies, Novus Inceptum

Seeking Sprite/CG Animator, Misc, for Daddy Lies (18+ BL VN)

#1 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Looking to hire a few positions for Daddy Lies (temp title). The full details on the game's plot and characters can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=43061

This is an adult game with adult themes you have to be at least 18 years old in your country to work on this.

Character Artist
I need someone that can do both the sprite and CG art, because it makes me crazy when sprites look different from the CGs.

There will be approximately fifteen characters in need of sprites, including a heavily muscled man with a tattoo and a small child. The main characters will need alternate outfits and poses, some including holding the main character's child. We will need somewhere around 30-40 CGs, some of which will include sex between two men.

The backgrounds in the CGs don't have to be complex, but you will be working off reference from our BG artist.

Background

There will be a total of twenty locations in total, both outdoors and inside, and most will require variations.
I have built the locations in The Sims for you to use as reference but that by no means implies that you must attempt at replicating it; I'm not about shutting down creativity so you may do as you please.

Misc.

Also looking for an editor, UI artist, programmer that's experienced in flags and multiple endings, composer, 2D animator that can create lite animated sprites/CGs, video editor for the trailer, etc.

Interested?

I want to have this finished and ready to publish by Father's Day of 2018. I absolutely need you to be available and quick-working so we can meet deadlines.

Payment would be preferably through PayPal but I am flexible on options.
If you are uncomfortable with working without a contract then we can draft one up.

If you're interested, it would be preferred that you send an email to thefriendlysenpai [at] gmail [dot] com with a link to your DA account/weebly/some art examples with your rates. You can respond here if you really want, but I'm not at all interested in communicating with the entire team through this platform so if you aren't willing to discuss the project through email and then later Skype (Skype will be for group meetings, mostly) then please don't bother with responding.

The biggest thing that matters the most to me is future availability. I would like to work with the same team of people for future visual novels. I have several large games planned for the future, so I would rather work on that with people I feel I can trust.
Last edited by FriendlySenpai on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

FriendlySenpai
Regular

Re: Let's Make an 18+ BL Game Together

#2 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Character and BG positions have been filled ♥

FriendlySenpai
Regular

Re: Hiring Multiple Positions for Daddy Lies (18+ BL VN)

#3 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Reopening character artist position as a pre-emptive measure.
Reopening UI artist position.

FriendlySenpai
Regular

#4 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Character artist position has been filled.

FriendlySenpai
Regular

#5 Post by FriendlySenpai »

GUI/Logo/KS artist position has been filled ♥

FriendlySenpai
Regular

#6 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Added 2D animator position to Misc section.

FriendlySenpai
Regular

Re: Seeking Sprite/CG Animator, Misc, for Daddy Lies (18+ BL

#7 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Composer positions filled♥