No Longer Recruiting

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kuroi_Usagi
Regular
Projects: AuL, I am Succubus, 74901
Organization: Self
Soundcloud: ragingwhiterabbit
itch: kuroi-usagi.itch.io

No Longer Recruiting

#1 Post by Kuroi_Usagi »

American University Life!

~Welcome Week~

Story Background:
Skye Deucant is going to be a college freshmen at the University of Leuther Island, a newly accepted state of the U.S just a few miles off the Hawaiian archipelago. However, his excitement is cut short when he learns he is only going to be one of five students attending the recently established University. His dreams of starting a new life after a boring four years of high school is dashed, and gone too, are the hopes of making new friends and living the thrill of college life. That is, until he learns that his four other colleagues are all of the opposite sex and will be living within the same dormitory hall.

The vision so far: This is a R-18 game is intended to be a mixture of Koisuru no Last Resort and a school life, slice of life genre. At the moment, I am giving consideration to making this game free with the possibility of it becoming a commercial product towards the end of its production. As the title suggests, the game only spans the first week of the story. The best possible scenario is if the game gains enough traction, then I can commence production of the game's "First Year". And then so on and so forth, with additional new characters and story arcs, until a fourth installment where the main crew of five graduates and must say their goodbyes. The idea is, every game after "Welcome Week" doesn't follow a day to day basis, but by significant plot-progressing events which can span or time skip by days, weeks, and even months and holidays.

What I have so far: As of right now, the script is finished at a little over 30k words and is going through it's second proofread and draft. It will be going through two more and then on to a final proofread for a finalized draft. I have commissioned an illustrator to work on the character sprites and two composers to work on the music.

What I am currently looking for:
  • (Unpaid)Proofreaders and Readers to correct grammatical errors and give unbridled, honest impressions of script. (Still seeking!)
  • (Paid)Musician/Composer to design two, 4-5 minute tracks in the bossa nova genre. One, 2-3 minute track of carnival music. One, 2-3 minute track of pop or alternative pop/ hip hop. One, 1 minute track of gentle ocean waves. One, 1 minute track of a populated, crowded cityscape. (You are not obligated to do all that is listed, and only the ones you feel comfortable working on.)
  • (Paid)CG Artist for one or multiple images in 1920x1080 resolution. One NSFW, and two SFW content. All of which contains expression changes.

Please be sure to send a link or attachment of your portfolio, or message me directly through Lemmasoft to get in touch.
Payment: Since payment is varied between each aspect of production, such discussion can be left to personal messaging. I would, however, like to pay on a commercial price seeing as this project, as well as future installments, may see a commercial release that will reuse these assets.
Last edited by Kuroi_Usagi on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
ImageImageImage

Fuyunokawa
Regular
Deviantart: fuyunokawa

Re: Slice of Life VN w/ Multiple Paid Work

#2 Post by Fuyunokawa »

I write to you

MisakiChan
Regular
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

Re: R-18 Slice of Life VN w/ Multiple Paid Work

#3 Post by MisakiChan »

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
Position: CG artist
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thanks~~

production66

#4 Post by production66 »

Hello,

I am Beena a Creative Creature,
Designing, Creativity, Art, Animation is what i do for my living. I am looking for a remote job / Project.

My Mastered Software:
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe After Effects

My Skills:
Sketching / Story boarding / Animatics
Illustration / Comic Books / Info graphics
Coloring / Painting / Animation

Please go through my profile and if you think i am suitable for your project, Get in touch with me to take things further.

My works: www.p66.me

Best Regards,
Beena
Creative Artist
produciton66@ymail.com
+1 (631)709 - 9747

Atomic-Invasion
Regular
Projects: Short Story, Project BEAT
Tumblr: atomicinvasion
Deviantart: atomic-invasion

#5 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

PM sent :D

Lenbasisky

#6 Post by Lenbasisky »

Last edited by Lenbasisky on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gaudeamus
Regular
Deviantart: Gaudeamusmx

Re: R-18 Slice of Life VN Searching for New Character Artist

#7 Post by Gaudeamus »

I do not know if my style is similar to you are looking for, any way I leave my devianart for your new character artist if it is still vacant and you like it my style.

https://gaudeamuss.deviantart.com/

Kuroi_Usagi
Regular
Projects: AuL, I am Succubus, 74901
Organization: Self
Soundcloud: ragingwhiterabbit
itch: kuroi-usagi.itch.io

Re: R-18 Slice of Life VN, Seeking Musician/Composer & CG Artist

#8 Post by Kuroi_Usagi »

Updated, now seeking CG Artist and Musician/Composer. If you have already messaged in the past, worry not, I have your portfolio and will look over them again. For anything not mentioned above, do not hesitate to ask for additional potential opportunities.

Please, do not send multiple of the same messages. Thank you!
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
ImageImageImage

LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

#9 Post by LeetMusic »

Sent a PM.

inkeyesmusic
Projects: Trumpealo, Pet City Ballons, Kibo, Tabaco Asesino, Garnet
IRC Nick: inkeyesmusic
Tumblr: inkeyesmusic
Soundcloud: inkeyesmusic

#10 Post by inkeyesmusic »

I'm sending you a message for musician.

GengaJupite
Regular
Completed: Solanaceae: After All
Projects: One-Eyed Lee
Soundcloud: gengajupite

#11 Post by GengaJupite »

PM sent

Korochi
Regular

#12 Post by Korochi »

PM sent.

Please let me know if it doesn't reach you. Thanks!