Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
As of now, 7 of the 16 chapters have been written, but we need another writer to help with the project. This individual will be responsible to taking the detailed outline for plot of the designated chapter and writing the various scenes that make it up. Chapter length can vary between 2000 to 4000 words.
The genre of the series is slice of life, drama, with elements of SCI-FI and horror. As it is styled in the theme of anime, there is some fanservice so any candidate who wishes to submit an application must be comfortable with writing a certain degree of anime-inspired fanservice.
I am looking for someone with:
- A creative mind who puts character interaction in the foreground.
- Can take the skeleton of the episode plots we outline and turn them into fully fleshed story arcs
- Has a good understanding of Anime tropes and cliches and can incorporate them into their stories
- A good sense of character development
- A good understanding of time management and who will not delay the process
- The ability to write in traditional script writing format
Please submit your terms and rates along with samples of your work.
Send your Samples/Resume to email@example.com
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 am
- Completed: USS Octopus (sci-fi visual novel), Fritz (cyberpunk RPG), Office Romance (otome game), Sins Virtues (boardgame)
- Projects: 1,000,000 words + 100 commissions and counting
- Organization: #WritingCommission
- Tumblr: StellaPurple
- Deviantart: WritingCommission
- Skype: stellapurple21
- itch: https://writingcommi
- Location: International
We have sent you our formal offer. We look forward to hear back from you soon ^ ^
Users browsing this forum: No registered users