[Closed][Adult VN] Looking for a 'sprite/art-poser'

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GeeSeki
Regular
Projects: A Town Uncovered
itch: geeseki

[Closed][Adult VN] Looking for a 'sprite/art-poser'

#1 Post by GeeSeki »

I'm GeeSeki and I'm the creator of an on-going, successfully supported Adult Visual Novel, A Town Uncovered.

Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/GeeSekiVN

I am currently looking for someone to specifically program the sprites and CG scenes, to lip-sync the mouths, facial emotions, and poses of them with the dialogue of the game.

The only requirement I ask of is that you must be able to use Photoshop or any other program that allows you to work with PSD files as the CG scenes needs to be posed and directed by you. (No art creation is needed, it's just choosing the provided layers accordingly). Otherwise, no coding experience is required, a video tutorial will be provided to walk you through the process and teach you everything you need to know.

This is a part-time position.

If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please contact me via email at geesekivn@gmail.com.
Last edited by GeeSeki on Mon May 27, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coati
Projects: Faces de Pedra - Star Trek visual novel

Re: [Open][Adult VN] Looking for a 'sprite/art-poser'

#2 Post by Coati »

I'm interested. Send you an email :D