"It Followed Us Home" Looking To Hire GUI artist!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
zendavis
Regular

"It Followed Us Home" Looking To Hire GUI artist!

#1 Post by zendavis »

Hey guys. We're looking to hire someone to do all the GUI menus for our horror visual novel "It Followed Us Home". It's the story of the teenagers in one neighborhood who must come together to fend off, and survive against, a Wraith that's roaming their streets, hunting them down, and eating their souls. We're looking for something minimalist and chilly with a touch of horror to it. If you have any specific questions about what we're looking for please don't hesitate to get in touch. We need the main menu screen, preferences, save/load, quit, choice buttons and a text box.

Please post any examples of your past work here so my team and I can review it and get back to you. You can also contact me through:

E-mail: Zen_Davis@hotmail.com

thooruchan
Regular
Completed: The Festival, a YGO fangame
Projects: Charming Monsters (WIP)
Organization: DrawOrDrop Studio
Tumblr: thooruchan
Deviantart: thooruchan

Re: "It Followed Us Home" Looking To Hire GUI artist!

#2 Post by thooruchan »

Hello there!

I work at DrawOrDrop Studio, and we got plenty experience designing GUI and other art for videogames. If you want, take a look at our site www.drawordrop.com there you can see examples of our work. You can also check out a small VN/sim we made for the last Ludum Dare, it had some dark themes that could fit what you need. Overall we are very adaptive and versatile in style, as well as fast and communicative.

our site http://www.drawordrop.com
and the Ludum Dare project http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-3 ... w&uid=5402

If you like what you see, then we can talk about rates and other details. feel free to ask any questions!
Charming Monsters, the webcomic Visual Novel BL game.