Character Artist Wanted for Freedom From Silence [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Enigma
Veteran

Character Artist Wanted for Freedom From Silence [Closed]

#1 Post by Enigma »

Hello, my name is Enigma and for a few months I've been working on my game Freedom From Silence. I formerly had an artist by the name of Dandelion Fluff and as we were working together I was constantly revising the story I decided I would prefer a different style of art to go with the different the direction the story is going in, and so now I am looking for a new artist.

The story of Freedom From Silence is heavily influenced by my own love of Heavy Metal, particularly Power Metal, so I am particularly looking for a style that fits within thiss kind of world, but I will consider any art style. As an example this is the album cover of Iron Mask's album "Black as Death" I'm not too huge a fan of this band in particular, but the style and color is very close to what I imagine for my game.

Other interesting pieces of art are things like this

I had to use a Dio image cause I AM a huge fan of DIO

Currently I am only looking for a character artist, though in the future I will be looking for a CG Artist, I'd rather have more of the game done so I know which moments most need them.

As far as pay goes, I am not a very wealthy man so the most I can pay is 40$ per sprite (with 5 expressions), which may be too little for what I am asking which is why I am saying that though that is my ideal I am willing to consider anyone. Currently I am planning for more than 10 character sprites, but I likely will not be ordering them all at once but most likely I'll order characters one or two at a time and as they are completed I would order the next character.

With all that said I'd also like to add a link to the game's thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29415

I'd like to thank everyone who took their time to read this and I look forward to hearing in the form of posts in this thread or pms.