Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:15 pm
- Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
- Projects: Two projects
- Organization: Razzartvisual
I'm looking for help coding my game demo in renpy. I have been working on it close to two years and the art is all ready, I just need help for the demo and would love to find a coder interested in the project. It is for a free yuri game called starlight vega (link in sig) and clocks in at about 6k~ words. It's paid work, I just need help implementing:
1)The textbox with the main character in the corner.
2)The main title screen.
3)That script that compiles all your images so i don't have to define every single one.
4)Some light narrative scripting so I know how it all comes together
I can go into far more detail via email or PM.
You can email, PM, or reply to this post.
May evolve into you working on the full game, if you'd be interested in that.
Thanks so much for reading,
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Users browsing this forum: No registered users