Seeking Artist for SuNoFes Game (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Seeking Artist for SuNoFes Game (Closed)

#1 Post by Fenrir34 »

I'm in current need of an artist for the upcoming Jam SuNoFes. I wasn't going to participate in this Jam at first just because I'm not very good with short stories, but since I couldn't do NaNoRenO I wanted to give this one a try

Style

I'm really open with any style, but would prefer not to have full realistic just because I'm not sure it'll match what I'm going for. Do note however that you have to be able to draw a chubby character, so please keep that in mind. I know not everyone can draw this body type and I understand, but it's needed for this game.

Art

For now there are four main characters. Each will have three outfits and eight expressions. I highly doubt they'll have any posture changes, but if they do it won't be for every expressions. Just for certain ones that I think would need a different posture. I don't think I'll be adding any sub characters unless I have the time and the funds.

Info

The game is going to have some mature scenes in it. You have to be okay with BxB and GxG since those are the pairings the story will have.

As for the game itself there will be two stories. One focuses on Kevin and Gabriel, two friends who are struggling with there feelings for each other. Kevin is the chubby but kind boy who has never had a real friend in his life till he meets Gabriel. Gabriel is an awkward guy who is often picked on due to strange hobbies and downer look. There story focuses more on friendship and acceptance but romance is in the it and they actually struggle with their feelings and with how Gabriel has a secret life.

The other story focuses on June and Sonia. June is a serious girl who always puts work before pleasure. After school she goes to her internship and learns the ways of business. Sadly her life isn't easy since her boss Sonia, a flirtatious and pretty woman, keeps hitting on her. There story is slightly more about romance but June learns from Sonia how to like herself while Sonia finds a way to break away from her rather lonely life.

Ps-I know this sounds a bit choppy, but do understand it's in the early works since I only found out about the Jam just a while ago.

Schedule

Things for this game will be going quickly. I know the Jam ends on August 16, but I won't be able to work on it during that time since I'll be visiting my sister. I might be able to get some done with it, but I'd prefer to get this game mostly done during the course of July. Please keep that in mind.

Payment

Like I said I have limited fundings, but this game is important to me. Please keep prices reasonable, but do know I'm fine with negotiating.

Final Notes

I'm really excited for this Jam. I think it's going to be fun and I'm hoping to find an artist who not only is passionate about creating vn's like I am, but also is willing to give me advice and work as my partner. I just want to say I'm open to artist freedom and I do want your opinion on the characters and story. Also, and this is very important, please keep in touch with me. This game is going to go by quick, so we have to stay in decent contact.

Anyway, I hope to work with someone fun soon =).
Last edited by Fenrir34 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nolan565
Tumblr: soupbeat

Re: Seeking Artist for SuNoFes Game

#2 Post by nolan565 »

Hi Im interested in trying and applying to be your artist.I like Visual novels but I have never tried to work on one before.I would like to give it a shot :D I understand the schedule will be short and Im confident I will be a capable member.

Check out my tumblr : http://soupbeat.tumblr.com/
If you find my style interesting but I can adapt and change style to the demand of the game.

My Email: nolan_tan565@yahoo.com

For payments:
My rates are reasonable and negotiable also depending on the style requested
Im okay with per commission payment.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: Seeking Artist for SuNoFes Game

#3 Post by Fenrir34 »

nolan565 wrote:Hi Im interested in trying and applying to be your artist.I like Visual novels but I have never tried to work on one before.I would like to give it a shot :D I understand the schedule will be short and Im confident I will be a capable member.

Check out my tumblr : http://soupbeat.tumblr.com/
If you find my style interesting but I can adapt and change style to the demand of the game.

My Email: nolan_tan565@yahoo.com

For payments:
My rates are reasonable and negotiable also depending on the style requested
Im okay with per commission payment.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Hi, thank you so much for being interested. Sadly I just chose my artist =(. I really like you're art though (that picture of red ridding hood is really good =), and think that when you can to put up commissions