Looking for samples of Hetalia voice impressions!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hetalianspraytome

Looking for samples of Hetalia voice impressions!

#1 Post by Hetalianspraytome »

I'm currently making a full fledged Hetalia Otome, and I want it to be voiced. I have every character in it, and I would love for at least a lot of you to send in your impressions of everyone you can do. Thank you!

TheKiwi
Regular
Projects: The Waters Above, Heart of the Woods
Organization: Studio Élan
Tumblr: minutekiwi

Re: Looking for samples of Hetalia voice impressions!

#2 Post by TheKiwi »

Hi there! You might get more replies if you give more information on your project. Recruitment rules say:

1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.