Look for Artist for BxB game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Look for Artist for BxB game

#1 Post by infel »

Hello everyone! I'm Elle and I'm currently going back to an old visual novel of mine. The game has been getting a lot of revisions over the last year. Why? Well lets just say the first draft of this game didn't go well and I just couldn't get it down right. Now though I hope to change that and am really wanting to get it out.

I have combined this idea along with a short one I had a while back and I think it's turning out good. This game isn't going to be big though, but is kind of a prequel to an upcoming otome game that I'm planning on releasing at a much later time.

Originally I was going to wait on this though, but certain circumstances have made me changw my mind and I'd really like to find some fun and passionate people to work with. Like I said this isn't a very long game, but it will be of decent size.

The game is going to have an adult version and an all ages version. It's not explicit but it will have love scenes later on in the story.

What I need

I need someone who is good at communicating and capable of drawing bigger characters. I really want Allen to be represented well. I will say that because of some bad circumstances in the past that I haven't had the best luck with artists and I'm no longer going to take lack of communication. It's vital to be in contact and I don't want to always have to track you down. You also must be active with this project. I'm fine with paying an artist, but you have to show interest in this game. I really want to share ideas with you and talk about ways to improve the characters and story, so please don't come into this with the wrong mind set.

As for characters there will three main guys with two outfit variations. Each will have 8-10 expressions but no pose changes. I might add some additional characters, but only after the main sprites are done since I do have a certain budget and want the guys done first.

Style

I'm looking for Bishie style or something on the lines of semi realistic. In truth you can send me anything. The main thing is you have to be able to draw a giant and make him look good..

Payment

There are two ways of payment. Either you'll get paid once the sprite is down or half payment after the sketch is finished. Which way you want is up to you, so please verify what way of payment you want.

Contract

I do have a contact and once I find an artist I will go over it with them. Please know that it's very fair and I even showed it to artists I know, so don't worry about it going against you because it won't.

Closing

As you can see this is a brief recruitment as I'm looking for only a character artist right now. Once things get more developed I'll edit this and will look for others outside of a character artist. For now though if you like the characters below and are interested in working with me please send me a pm and we can talk. Hope to work with you soon =).

Characters

Allen- A sweet but introvert giant who has never caught the eye of anyone. After meeting Reno though his life begins to change and he gets involved with the popular crowd, something in which he doesn't like so much since all the guys but Reno don't want anything to do with him. However as he begins to rub off on them, Allen slowly begins to find a group of friends. Sadly thing are never easy and problems arise when he begins to understand not even the popular crowd is perfect. Has a love for books and writing, but isn't the smartest when it comes to school.

Reno-A friendly but rather unorthodox vampire who befriends Allen after bumping into him when late for class one day. Despite being a vampire Reno has a deep love for sunshine and a hate for blood. It's because of this that many find him a bit odd. However given his family, looks, and outgoing nature, Reno is quite popular in school and has captured the hearts of even some guys. His time though goes more into his painting rather then trying to find a lover at the moment. Oddly enough Reno doesn't have many friends despite being friendly and is actually very wary when it comes to others. He's not very trusting of his piers either and knows most of them just want to be around him because of what he is rather then who. Still Reno isn't one let others know of his problems and tries to act like nothing is wrong in his life. However doing such a thing isn't very healthy for him and might actually be doing more harm then good.

Mark- A suave and charming demo prince who can easily make someone fall for him. Mark is one of the people who make fun of Allen when given the chance. Still Mark is kind of a leader when it comes to group tasks and is always one to get things done even if it means working other to the bone. Unlike most of his kind he could care less about power, but is very ambitious in becoming powerful with magic. Like Reno he's well known in school, but has gotten the name 'Black Heart' by some because of how he treats those who he believes are lower than him. Mark though isn't one to fight, but rather will cast curses on others to which Allen is not new to.Still Mark isn't an all round bad guy. He actually seems to be quite lonely and for some reason isn't capable of feeling true love.

Seth-A strange guy who always appears out of nowhere. Just what and who Seth is, is a mystery but what is certain is the guy has a love for anything creepy; bugs, the dead etc. His friendship with Reno is an odd one but it is there. Personality wise Seth is quiet but is an observer. Despite what others think of him he knows much of the going ons at the school and even seems to know the secrets of certain people. Though quiet he is farm from shy and has this rather odd way of being able to know when someone will have bad luck. Like Allen, he is bullied a lot but he doesn't seem to care much about it.
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

annpan
Regular
Projects: Death Pledge -Wish of Blood-
Organization: Broken Wisteria or Qian.
Tumblr: waterlilyvn

Re: Look for Artist for BxB game

#2 Post by annpan »

I'm a sucker for bxb games like A LOT. You described Allen as a giant, do mean like a titan? Also do have physical features. Just want to know if I'm capable of it.

truefaiterman
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
Deviantart: truefaiterman

#3 Post by truefaiterman »

I sent you a PM!
Artist and voice actor, trying to actually write stuff.

ArtStation portfolio
Youtube channel

Recent finished projects:

Image Image

polks
Projects: The Fetch
Tumblr: polks

#4 Post by polks »

sending you a PM