Looking for BG Artist~

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ffocal
Deviantart: ffocal

Looking for BG Artist~

#1 Post by ffocal »

This post was originally me looking for somebody to draw things I found too boring, but looking at it as an artist I totally wouldn't take a job like that myself.
So I've decided to not be such a lazy jerk and edit this thing-

I'm currently putting together a 2D game- It's a kind of casual crime-solving VN of sorts (and it's also my baby) and doing all the artworks myself is a little tiring, so I've decided to see if I can work with a fellow artist... Paid, of course.

Obviously, this has implications that:

A: The art style can't conflict too much with my own, since I've already done a chunk of the assets, one of which, for your reference, looks like this-
hut.jpg

And B: As I'm not a professional the sample image is something I might charge $60 or so for... If your rates are too much higher than mine, I don't know if I'll be able to support your contribution financially. Just a heads-up.

If you're interested, please drop a reply, including work samples and rates and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks in advance!

ffocal
Deviantart: ffocal

Re: Looking for BG Artist~

#2 Post by ffocal »

It's primarily Backgrounds that need doing, so if that's not your thing... then you're kind of like me. :oops:
Still, someone who can do Backgrounds is preferred...

SwedishJazz
Regular
Tumblr: zeuswares

Re: Looking for BG Artist~

#3 Post by SwedishJazz »

Sent you a pm!