Looking for writer; short timeline

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

Looking for writer; short timeline

#1 Post by KomiTsuku »

Hello, folks. Short version since we don’t have a lot of time. I’m the head of the game Order of Ataxia: Initial Effects and the former assistant writer. We were on schedule for release when we discovered our former lead writer had been overstating how far ahead he was. We are now very close to when we need to release and the script is suddenly behind where it needs to be. While I am stepping up my role, I need the assistance of another writer to get everything somewhat back on-track. The writer will be given an outline for the scenes required. The game is heavy fanservice, but no mature material will need to be written.

Game: Order of Ataxia: Initial Effects

POV: 1st; BxG

Budget: $450; 50% upfront, 50% upon completion

Length: est 15,000 words

Deadline: Jan 23rd; $100 bonus if completed by Jan 15th.
The game will be commercial.

Please include writing samples. Experience in visual novel writing is preferred, though providing samples of prose writing is fine.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, either comment here or send me a PM.

Brittany Vincent

Re: Looking for writer; short timeline

#2 Post by Brittany Vincent »

Hello!

I'm interested in working with you, and I'd love to chat about this as soon as possible. I’ve been a professional writer for ten years, covering video games, technology, television, movies, and more.

I've appeared in dozens of major publications, including Maxim, Hollywood.com, Official Xbox Magazine, PlayStation: The Official Magazine, Hyper Magazine, Otaku USA, and PSM3. My work can also be found within the tech sphere at Maximum PC, Playboy, AskMen, Shacknews, Modojo, Tom’s Guide, Laptop Magazine, GameSpot, G4, Kotaku, Joystiq, IGN, Destructoid, and GamesRadar. Currently, I’m Managing Editor of G4@Syfygames, an NBCUniversal initiative, where I employ a staff of 10+ contributors. I also work as CNET's social media editor on a freelance basis.

I've also done freelance script writing for Frederator, Did You Know Gaming, and WatchMojo. Please let me know if you'd like to speak further! Find my clips at pfhorthewin.com.

LadyTypewriter
Regular
Completed: Doki2LC (psychological horror drama fan-made visual novel), USS Octopus (sci-fi visual novel), Fritz (cyberpunk RPG), Office Romance (otome game), Sins Virtues (boardgame), +500 more commissions live at http://sites.google.com/view/writing-commission
Projects: 1,100,000 words + $50,000 generated revenue + 200 commissions and counting
Organization: #WritingCommission
Deviantart: WritingCommission
itch: https://writingcommi

#3 Post by LadyTypewriter »

Hello!

I am accepting writing commission, if you're interested.

Here are my details: http://stellapurple.deviantart.com

For faster replies, my email address is: codegeassstella@gmail.com

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#4 Post by KomiTsuku »

While I thank you for your interest, the post and the timeline were for 8 months ago and it is closed.