Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hello, ladies and gentlemen
We're Retrolabs who are looking for good stories for VN game.
This is my first time posting job here, but we have been working with several writers who are experienced fans of this forum on platforms like upwork/peopleperhour etc, and they've done great jobs before. That's why we come now, and hope to get the VN fan and writer's supports ^^
Currently, we have a fixed idea, and hope to find a writer to help us realize it. Meanwhile, we're open for submissions if you have a better idea and confidence in writting them down.
1. Aiming readers : Female from 13 ~ 30 (Teen & Young Adults).
2. Perspective: First Person of a Female, which means ‘I’ am the heroine, and the story happens between ‘me’ and the other male characters.
3. Model: 1 to 2-- 1 heroine, 2 main male characters and 6 to 8 side characters
4. Route: Chapters, Branches and 2 Endings. Reader(heroine) can choose a branch based on the event in previous chapter, but branch stories will not affect the coherence of the main story .Only the last choice leads to different endings.
5. Story theme: Romance story, mixed with mystery/suspense/fantasy/royal/comedy/adventure etc
6.Length: 10000+ words
7.Budget: $180+ (depending on the length you have wrote)
* Story content rate 12+iOS or PG-13 American rating
* No violence, drugs or dirty talk
If you are interested, please send me your Cover Letter & Previous Work Sample to email@example.com, and I'll reply to you soon. Also, you may always ask for more details within this thread since the Lemmasoft Forums encourage public discussion. - Taleweaver
Thank you very much and hope you could be the one!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:33 am
- Completed: A New and Beautiful World [Ludum Dare 30], Lull [Ludum Dare 31], Palinurus [NaNoRenO 2015], Seeds of Sylvia [Secret Santa 2015], Fare Thee Well [NaNoRenO 2016]
- Projects: Republic of Stories
- Organization: Freelance
- Skype: electromancer2014
- Location: Chicago
I like your avatar and have been immersing in Kimi NI Todoke again these days
Back to the thread, I'm afraid I have to close the post for a while since there have been many LSF writers contacting me now. But don't worry, it's a long term post but open every 3-5 weeks. If you're interested in the project, you could also contact me via email or pm to me. Even though I can't start the project immediately, we can plan together for future ones.
Thank you for your inquiry
see above, thank youElectromancer wrote:Hi there. Is this offer still standing? You've not updated the thread about three weeks now and I'd like to know.