Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Right now, I am working on a project for a friend of mine, and it is going to be short... about the same production time as games that were made for NaNo. Also, this game will be completely free; and so, therefore, I will not be able to pay you that much for your work, but you will be acknowledged.
Synopsis of Game
What if you wished upon a shooting star? Nobody believes in the miracles that can happen, but April is a fantasy-believer. Her wishes are so strong that they have reached the Wish Catchers, a group of people who grant wishes of humans upon the order of God himself.
Normally, nobody is able to see the Wish Catchers, but April can. This has led them to initiate an investigation, so they stay at her place. As she spends more time with them, though, she feels drawn to them.
However, this love is forbidden… Will they ever be together, or will Fate tear them apart from each other?
Rates & Descriptions
As of now, I am seeking different types of artists: sprite+CG, background, and GUI+Logo. Please note that you will not be paid before you start; rather you will be paid after you finish because I feel like it works better that way, especially when there's not much to be paid up front anyways. Below are the prices I can offer you at the maximum. If you are willing to work on this at a lower rate, that would be even more so appreciated!
1. Sprite+CG Artist: I would appreciate anime style works. There are a total of 5 characters that need sprites (4 males, 1 female. April won't have a sprite), 5-6 expressions with 1-2 pose(s). There will be 7 CGs total (1 per ending obtained). The maximum price I can give after all of these are done is $20.
2. Background Artist: Although I do not expect professional backgrounds by all means, I also do not want blurry backgrounds for this project. There shouldn't be a lot of backgrounds; there will maybe be one or two more complex backgrounds, but the rest is straightforward. The maximum price I can give after all these are done is $15.
TAKEN: BáiYù3. GUI+Logo: Like the backgrounds, I don't expect high-quality and complex GUI or logo. However, I also do not want someone too close to the default Ren'Py engine. Therefore, someone who can create the custom logo and GUI is needed. The maximum price I can give after all these are done is $10
Want to Join?
Are you interested in joining this short, sweet, and non-commercial project? Great! Click here!! and fill out the form. Thank you for your interest!
1. If- at any time- you drop out of the project, you will not be paid.
2. Skype and Google Drive will be used.
3. The title of this game is The Wish Catchers.
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm
- Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
- IRC Nick: Ferdokki
- Location: The Land of Ooo
I was just wondering if you had any example images of the types of background art style you were looking for?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:55 pm
- Tumblr: peachnu
- Deviantart: terrorchean
- Skype: rebekahpie
Here is my DA http://terrorchean.deviantart.com/gallery/
I have two styles: A watercolor and a smooth/clean one. You'll see what I mean if you go through my gallery.
I don't have many clean examples up on my DA, so here are a couple more
However, I don't know if I could do all of that work with no payment until the end (I've done work and been cheated out of my money before), but I could do a sketch then payment or half upfront/half after deal.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 am
- Completed: RHWIMY beta 1.0
- Projects: Right here where I met you, Love Snatch, Monarchy High
- Organization: VND - AWA
- IRC Nick: Kuri
- Deviantart: franzzzz002
- Skype: franz.mole
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:36 am
- Tumblr: ernestalice15
- Deviantart: Ernestalice15
- Location: Somewhere
Feel free to discuss with me using Skype or Gmail. Oh, and btw, I know you might want it done quick, but I'm slow since I have a full job also. Mostly, I can do it on weekend. Thanks for the opportunity
You can visit my Deviant Art here : http://ernestalice15.deviantart.com/
And my twitter : @Ernestalice15
And tumblr : http://ernestalice15.tumblr.com/
"May good day always comes to you, and even not so, remember that good day can come to you anytime in the future"
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 pm
- Projects: Athanatos, Ambivalence, Anyparxia
- Deviantart: d-autriche
I most confident drawing sprite, and probably will be able to complete 1/2 character per week
As for CG it depends on difficulty and background, and I can be really slow here
Although it is a challenge to draw BG, but if you don't expect much I could probably do it too
My skype is sinn radical, and you can search me by the email that I've submit
Users browsing this forum: No registered users