(Closed)Writer for 18+ Yuri Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

(Closed)Writer for 18+ Yuri Game

#1 Post by Yukari »

I'm looking for a writer for a 18+ Yuri game. The setting is an All Girls High School in Japan.
Genre: Yuri, Hentai, Romance, Drama, Comedy, School life
I'm planning a kickstarter for it. I need 10,000 words for a demo and if the kickstarter is a success, 100,000 words needed.
You should have english as first language and be reliable and fast. Payment with paypal. A Plus would be if you can write the script in renpy format without coding.
Please sent a PM or reply to this thread with your rates and samples.

Edit: Found a writer :)
Last edited by Yukari on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Writer for 18+ Yuri Game

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

So, when are you continuing your work on Kako no Koi?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend

#3 Post by Yukari »

Taleweaver wrote:So, when are you continuing your work on Kako no Koi?
Probably never ^^"

Miss Skizzors
Regular

#4 Post by Miss Skizzors »

Could we get some more information on this? I could ask you directly and you're welcome to PM me anything you don't want to throw out into the open. But what style are you going for? Is there a large cast of characters, or is it entirely/primarily based around like 2-4 characters? You mention "school life" and "comedy" but that's a pretty open-ended description. If you have any comparisons to make I'd be interested to hear them. That said, I would naturally guess that this is somewhat of a slice of life story, with some very adult content. Perhaps even a lot of adult content.

That reminds me; I'd like a little bit of clarification on what is to be written. I understand that it's an 18+ game, and that it's most likely obvious due to your second listed genre being hentai, but are there a lot of written scenes involving this content? H-games rarely have fade-to-black or implied scenes, and never fully rely on them. But without clarification it could be about as explicit as HuniePop, or about as explicit as La Blue Girl.

I'm just looking for whatever information I can get in advance because technically I don't have any samples. I could explain why if you want, but not publicly. So theoretically if I'm going to write out a short story as a sample of my writing, and this is what I apply to first, I want to make sure that it's relevant to the project. Let's be honest, if your VN is all graphic descriptions of H-scenes, it helps nobody if the person can't write them.

I hope to hear back from you, publicly or privately. But I'm sure plenty of people would like to know these things as well -- or at least as much as you're willing to tell us.

Omniknight
Veteran

#5 Post by Omniknight »

Hoping this turns out to be something akin to GuP.

Yukari
Regular

#6 Post by Yukari »

Miss Skizzors wrote:Could we get some more information on this? I could ask you directly and you're welcome to PM me anything you don't want to throw out into the open. But what style are you going for? Is there a large cast of characters, or is it entirely/primarily based around like 2-4 characters? You mention "school life" and "comedy" but that's a pretty open-ended description. If you have any comparisons to make I'd be interested to hear them. That said, I would naturally guess that this is somewhat of a slice of life story, with some very adult content. Perhaps even a lot of adult content.

That reminds me; I'd like a little bit of clarification on what is to be written. I understand that it's an 18+ game, and that it's most likely obvious due to your second listed genre being hentai, but are there a lot of written scenes involving this content? H-games rarely have fade-to-black or implied scenes, and never fully rely on them. But without clarification it could be about as explicit as HuniePop, or about as explicit as La Blue Girl.

I'm just looking for whatever information I can get in advance because technically I don't have any samples. I could explain why if you want, but not publicly. So theoretically if I'm going to write out a short story as a sample of my writing, and this is what I apply to first, I want to make sure that it's relevant to the project. Let's be honest, if your VN is all graphic descriptions of H-scenes, it helps nobody if the person can't write them.

I hope to hear back from you, publicly or privately. But I'm sure plenty of people would like to know these things as well -- or at least as much as you're willing to tell us.
There won't be much hentai. It's more softcore so that an uncensored steam release is possible.
The manga Citrus is a good example which kind of story you awaits.

Kuroi_Usagi
Regular
Projects: AuL, I am Succubus, 74901
Organization: Self
Soundcloud: ragingwhiterabbit
itch: kuroi-usagi.itch.io

#7 Post by Kuroi_Usagi »

I might be interested, but I would like to request more details regarding any deadlines you have for your project.

I've been keeping up with Citrus if that's a plus? Ha.
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
ImageImageImage