Looking for CG/BG Artist - Trials in Tainted Space VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
somekindofwizard
Projects: Fenrir, CoC2, Lupiesoft Games
Organization: Some Kind of Wizard

Looking for CG/BG Artist - Trials in Tainted Space VN

#1 Post by somekindofwizard »

Greetings! My name is Skow, I'm the project lead for a Trials in Tainted Space Visual Novel funded by Fenoxo. As of right now, it's been written, just the sex scenes remain.

We currently have the programmer, the sprite artist, the writer, and the people to go to for the music/sfx. So please only respond/PM if you are a CG/BG artist. The content is erotic, and it's sci-fi. There will be a few censored/sfw versions of CGs and a larger number uncensored ones. If you're familiar with the text-based game from which this VN originates that's a great help. There'll be space-ships, stations, cities, and saucy alien/furry boning.

Requirements:
Reliability - This is key. We're fluid on rates, but the general consensus is that if you don't do all the art requested, you don't get paid. We don't want to put our eggs in one basket, get flaked out on, and then have a bunch of art in one style, and a bunch in another. You don't have to match the sprite style, but seriously; no work, no pay. And you will be expected to keep in contact.
Portfolio
Professional Quality - This isn't babby's first smut. If you've already got experience that's a bonus, but regardless we're after decent-quality art here.
Price Sheet
Style - It's sci-fi. There're going to be space ships, bars, aliens, furry-folk, robots. If you can't draw that, don't apply.
Reliability - I'm not kidding.

If you do BGs only or CGs only please be sure to say so, otherwise I'll be assuming you do both.

Feel free to reply or PM.

whitty-boo
Regular
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino, Connection Pending, Cadence is Elsewhere
Tumblr: jwhitnee

Re: Looking for CG/BG Artist - Trials in Tainted Space VN

#2 Post by whitty-boo »

Hello! I do CG-only, but I'm interested in hearing more about your project and seeing if I could be a good fit! Feel free to send me an email at jwhitneyart(at)gmail(dot)com to further our discussion if you like my work! You can find it at my portfolio: jwhitneyart.com and I also have a doodle/sketch blog at jwhitnee.tumblr.com

Thanks so much! :)

rakatb
Tumblr: rakatb
Deviantart: rakatb
Soundcloud: rakatb

#3 Post by rakatb »

hello there ? arent u already have bg aggrement with me ? for bg ?

susssu
Deviantart: meimei-kaiten

#4 Post by susssu »

Hello!

Are you still looking for artist? I can do both BGs and CGs, I'm comfortable with adjusting my art style to the sprite artist. Please take a look at my Deviantart profile http://meimei-kaiten.deviantart.com/.

emubi
Deviantart: emubi

#5 Post by emubi »

I could do Character , but it depends of BG, if you still interested

you can check my portfolio: http://emubi.deviantart.com/
or email me : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com

cheers!