Looking for BG artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Eora
Regular
Projects: Sugar & Massacre, Réadú and Nach Innen

Looking for BG artist

#1 Post by Eora »

Hello!
I am currently looking for a BG artist who is good with sci-fi/futuristic looking BGs for my VN project Sugar & Massacre.
Sugar & Massacre is a mature yuri sci-fi story with elements of magic and the good ol' mystery, and the story takes place in the 2100's in a technologically advanced city.
I will be opening a Kickstarter for this project in the soon future, but for now I am looking for someone who is available basically right away to make 3 BGs for a demo/intro.
I have no set budget yet so tell me your rates and attach any examples you have here on in a PM! I will get into specifics if I either get an email to contact you or through a PM.
-

Current project: Sugar & Massacre

-

rakatb
Tumblr: rakatb
Deviantart: rakatb
Soundcloud: rakatb

Re: Looking for BG artist

#2 Post by rakatb »

Hello there ! I want to sent u my portofolio can i have ur email ? :')
Im still new at lemmasoft dont really understand how to attach