Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:19 pm
- Projects: Voln
- Organization: Gigl Stik
Join us, and reap the benefits of our creative think tank, or don't (and live to regret it)!
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm
- Projects: The Stroke of Midnight, Lost Winter Nights, Pushing Forward
- Organization: Ace Of Spades
- IRC Nick: burnt_offering or TheTapDancer
- Skype: aceofspadesvn
- Location: London
Or just follow me at @AceOfSpades_VN
Users browsing this forum: No registered users