Seeking music composer for Without Within 3

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
InvertMouse
Regular
Completed: Unhack
Organization: InvertMouse

Seeking music composer for Without Within 3

#1 Post by InvertMouse »

Hi everyone :). I posted on the LSF a while back in search of an artist for Without Within 3, so thank you to everyone who participated. This time, I would like to look for a composer to join our team.

For your reference, here are the links to Without Within 1 and 2:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/345650/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/398980/

For Without Within 3, I am looking for 12 music tracks in total. I would like to have the soundtrack ready by the end of August. Progress wise, so far, the first script is done, and the artworks will start to come in soon. I wanted the project to be done by September initially, but because of a sudden need to change artists, it will most likely get delayed to early next year.

If you are interested, I would like to receive:

1) A few music samples.

2) Rough cost for each track.

I will need:

1) Two versions of each track. One for the OST (around 2-3 minutes long), and an extended version (8-10). The extended version simply needs to be the short version looped several more times. Please provide the cost estimate based on this requirement.

2) I would like to sell the soundtrack in digital form. Please let me know how you would like to approach this. We could split the revenue, or you could charge more upfront. I prefer the latter for management purposes, but happy to talk it through.

Please get in touch with me via: contact(at)invertmouse(dot)com

Or you can post on this forum. I will do my best to check the board as much as possible. Feel free to ask any questions you may have :).

Thank you everyone!

Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

Re: Seeking music composer for Without Within 3

#2 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

Sent an email!

Korochi
Regular

#3 Post by Korochi »

Email sent!

InvertMouse
Regular
Completed: Unhack
Organization: InvertMouse

#4 Post by InvertMouse »

Hi everyone! Just posting again to clarify submissions have now closed. Thank you!