[PAID] Sprite artist needed | *CLOSED*

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ISiah
Regular
Projects: Into The Hoop
Organization: Reading Cow

[PAID] Sprite artist needed | *CLOSED*

#1 Post by ISiah »

Hello everyone, ISiah here :)

I am currently working on my project, Animalia Vengeance http://www.animaliavengeance.com (note site and forum thread are being built) and would like to offer to pay for some sprite art to be done.

There's already quite a few done up, but due to unfortunate circumstances, I need someone else to continue the work.

I am hoping that I can find someone who can closely resemble the style and offer their drawing services to compliment the sprites I already have.

You can have a look at the sprites styles in the link below. It contains both sketches and completely colored characters.

http://www.animaliavengeance.com/wp-con ... erence.jpg

There are still a number of sprites to be done, which are 5-7 of them at the moment.

In terms of project completion (taking into consideration finished writing, music, art etc), I would put it at 35%-40% at this point in time.

If this is something that you're keen to give it a go, kindly let me know in this thread of send me a PM and we'll see how we can proceed :wink:

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
ISiah
Last edited by ISiah on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora
Deviantart: loiloichan

Re: [PAID] Sprite artist needed

#2 Post by LoiLoi »

Hey there! I am interested with it!
Here's my portfolio and samples to look at: http://www.loiloichan.deviantart.com :)
or visitthis link--> viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42601
Image Image Image

dexter64
Regular

#3 Post by dexter64 »

Sent you a PM!

ISiah
Regular

#4 Post by ISiah »

thanks for all the replies guys! I will leave this open until Wednesday and then make a decision there :)

ISiah
Regular

Re: [PAID] Sprite artist needed | Closing Wednesday 1 March

#5 Post by ISiah »

Thank you to everyone who replied :). I am now evaluating and the thread will be closed now.