Apocrypha Background Artist Needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Apocrypha Background Artist Needed

#1 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Hello, there, kiddos! Sending out a casting call for one awesome background artist! Please check out the long-form description of Apocrypha right over HERE for more sweet, sweet info on the game!

In short-form, Apocrypha is a Disney-esque story-based adventure visual novel we are kick-starting around the end of this month toward the beginning of next month, with a work-load of around 30 backgrounds needed altogether. It is commercial. If you could, please check out the art on the WiP page to make sure our art styles are compatible! It would be a huge help. Bonus points if you already have a background in the vein of the game so we can check it real quick and make sure they look good together.

Hit me up! I'd love to work together! Please let me know your rates for an average background so we can know how to proceed going forward. Thank you very much for your time!
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

cucumber

Re: Apocrypha Background Artist Needed

#2 Post by cucumber »

Hi! Could you give a little insight into what kind of backgrounds you are looking for style wise or a few options of what you don't mind?

Also maybe list a couple of the backgrounds you'd need as example locations. (with a range in complexity)

On top of that, do you have an idea of dates, how quickly you need backgrounds, etc. 30 backgrounds is quite a lot, but if it's over a very long time-frame it's quite different compared to a shorter time-frame.

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: Apocrypha Background Artist Needed

#3 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

And like that, it was closed! Thanks everybody for your interest!
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.